Chapter 31

5k views? Fuck you Im crying /j

ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A MONTH, LIKE SRS I MEAN IT- I just lost motivation I guess lmao

——————————

(Y/N POV)

I somehow found myself back in Techno's house. I was still having a hard time finding my home again so here I was with Techno at 3am in the morning. Don't get me wrong Im not complaining though but it felt selfish to just welcome myself into his house.

Honestly Techno is really nice despite what others say. They always say the same words over and over again, things like "He's a bad person" and stuff like that. But to me he seems like a really nice person other then the weapons he carries around 24/7. Probably for the mobs, they sometimes jumpscare me, I don't get how this one mob called a "creeper" could see me. There's always this one creeper coming up behind me and as soon as I turn around to see it, it blows up right in my face.

It's really annoying to me, the stinging sensation always made me annoyed for no particular reason at all. But it only lasted for a few seconds before going away. Speaking of Technoblade he asked me to go on a "date" with him. He said he would be taking me on a picnic on a mountain. He said the view was beautiful so I agreed.

If you're saying this giant pig hybrid scary looking guy who's weirdly obsessed with potatoes is supposed to be a bad guy? To me he's honestly a softie. Im at least 101% sure we were something more back when I was alive. From the stories he told me he said I was somewhat different from the others and he strangely took a liking to me.

It made me happy, knowing I was the special one he chose. He asked me to go tomorrow, which I happily agreed too. It was supposed to be warmer tomorrow but not exactly hot. We were still in a snowy biome but it wont snow tomorrow and the sun will be out so it's much better than before.

Knowing that it's 3am I would have to wait pretty long until tomorrow, which drives me impatient.

(Timeskip brought to you by the one and only Gogy)

We were walking to my grave, bit depressing but what lit up the mood was the flowers he was carrying for me. No not directly to me but to my grave, it was still sweet though.

We were going to have a picnic there. A rather tall mountain was next to my grave. It sent chills down my spine for some unknown reason. "I wanted to climb up the mountain and just sit there and I guess enjoy the view?" Techno muffled the last part a bit and mentally slapped himself for being cringe. I chuckled a bit at his emotions going through his head and only smiled as I went to climb it.

Techno set the flowers down at my grave gently and started removing the dead ones. After that he went to climb the mountain. For a guy like him it wasn't a big deal, for me I just plopped down once I got to the top. Whatever, it's time for food.

He brought some sweet potatoes and a vanilla cake. A weird combination if you ask me. The cake looked pretty well made, it was decorated with pink sprinkles and pink icing. Overall it really just looked so damn good.

Honestly Im getting too lazy to explain us eating the food, it was just plain awkward. So let's fast forward to where we just talked for a bit in the flower field. He was ranting about some shit I never really payed attention to. He let me play around with his hair, to put it short his hair was very soft. It was silky and long which felt nice to me.

I was brushing his hair and made a little design before just giving up after making a mistake for the 69th time.

"Man Im tired." I huffed out and laying on the field stretched out like a starfish. He chuckled and laid down beside me. I started to get bored and drifted off into my own world. It took him a but to realize I was lost in my thoughts. "Anything on your mind?" He hummed. "Well yeah, what are we?" I asked looking at him.

"Well I dont know, I just feel special around you. Like I love you." He muffled the last part a bit. "What was that?" "Like I love you." He said louder this time. I only smiled and got up. "You're a really good friend too! Well I gotta go, Thanks for everything!" I say cheerfully and left.

(Techno's POV)

I felt a tear drip down my cheek. Despite crying and everything I knew it would end up like this. I only smiled weakly and wiped my tears away.

"Yeah, just friends."

——————————————

ROLL THE CREDITS ITS THE END <33

Sorry it was a bit rushed, I was plotting the end for so long I just got impatient, thank you for reading this book and getting me to 5k it means a lot to me, well bye now !