Chapter 20

Bye what I have 500 views? Holy shit Im crying

——————————————

(Technoblade POV)

"(Y/U/N) was shot by a skeleton"

Tubbo_: Y/N AGAIN??

Ranboo: I hate u Dream >;(

Nihachu: Y/N IF YOU'RE DEAD HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OUR WEDDING??

Technoblade: wtf

Tommyinnit: DREAM YOU PRICK

They died. Again. And Dream was involved. It must have been him it's no coincidence Im sure of it. It's like what Y/N said, a circle of karma. I beat up Dream and he killed Y/N with a skeleton? Whatever I might as well do the sign prank we never ended up doing to annoy him so he doesn't end up taking
Y/N's last life.
(The sign prank is from chapter 9)

Y/N should be coming back to either L'manburg or my house by now. I should text Tommy and Y/N about it.

Y/N first.

Y/N 🙃

You good?
4:51pm

No I just died idiot
4:52pm

K bye
4:52pm

Wait noo
4:52pm
-Read-

Bruh
4:53pm
-Read-

Got nothing from them so next is the child

Childinnit

Child is Y/N good?
4:54pm

Probably not
4:45pm

What happened?
4:55pm

Dream probbably killed them
4:56pm

Oh okay thanks bye
4:56pm

Bruh
4:56pm
-Read-

Wait don't leave me on read
-Read-

OI DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ
-Read-

HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY
-Read-

FUCK U
-Read-

Oh god he's so annoying. Well now Im sure Dream killed them. I heard a knock on my door. I rushed over to open it to reveal Y/N. They were crying and hugging me. "Y/N?" "If I die again I'll be dead for good!" They said. Realization hit me. They were right. If Y/N died they could be a ghost. Oh shit.

I had to protect them. I kissed their forehead and invited them for some potatoes. They obviously declined but I kept insisting. Eventually they gave in and we ate potatoes together while talking about random shit and pranking Dream.

I decided Tommy and Niki would help us. So I called Tommy while Y/N Called Niki.

"EYY HELLO THE BLADE"

"Hello Child, come over so we can prank Dream"

"SAVAGENOBLADE I LIKE IT"

"Just hurry up"

"Fine but can Ranboo and Tubbo tag along?"

"Have you asked them?"

"Softnoblade"

"I repeat. Did you ask them?"

"Uhh one sec"

*insert background talking noises*

"Tubbo said he made plans with Niki sorry"

"Good enough now hurry up and come over"

"Aye-Aye Captain"

I hung up on him. "Y/N don't call Niki Tubbo and Niki are having plans and they probably can't come" I say. "Yeah just found out" They say frowning. "What's with the sad face? Its not the end of the world" I say. "Niki is probably cheating on me with Tubbo" They say dramatically, wiping a tear from their eyes. I roll my eyes. Was Niki really that special to them?

As Y/N was practically having a seizure and going on and on about Niki and Tubbo I heard a loud knocking on my door. More of a banging but whatever. As I got closer to the door I could hear somewhat muffled words from a familiar someone.

"OI TECHNOBLADE ITS THE FBI WITHOUT THE TRIO HURRY UP AND OPEN IT" Tommy says. I opened it as Tommy barged in, Ranboo following behind. He tripped over his untied shoelace and fell. Y/N, Ranboo, and I started laughing at him while he got up and started yelling at us that we didn't see anything.

What felt like went on and on forever things finally calmed down. "So we're just putting signs saying L'manburg was here + Technoblade?" Tommy asks. "Pretty much" I say handing everyone a stack of signs. We all went our way to Dream's home and that was that.

(Dream has a home, he isn't homeless anymore)

-Time skip-

We placed a bunch of signs. By the time we were almost done our hands were practically dying by now. I heard footsteps behind me. I grabbed Y/N and Tommy while Tommy grabbed Ranboo. I pulled us behind a bush and waited for the one and only Dream to come out. I've memorized his footsteps by now after our fight. I heard Dream gasp at the sight of signs everywhere. He pulled his sword out and looked around. He grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it everywhere.

Oh shit.

I think he saw Ranboo's particles.

I was right.

Ranboo let out a terrifying scream as water splashed all over his head.

Why'd we bring Ranboo again?