Chapter 7

(Y/N POV)

I was walking back to L'manburg and went straight to Tommy to yell the crap out of him.

I feel like this is a dumb question but Im wondering if Tommy and Technoblade are related somehow

I know they look nothing like each other but I overheard Tommy speaking to Tubbo about how Philza took him and Technoblade to the end once. I mean they could just be friends but I feel as though Technoblade would have beat the crap out of Tommy if he found out he just barged in and woke us up.

Anyways I found Tommy with Tubbo and Ranboo.  "-eah I think they're dating." I hear Tommy say. "Who's dating who?" I ask walking towards them. Tommy flinches as the sudden interruption and started screaming and running "AAAAAAA                Y/NNOBLADE I MEAN- Y/N IS HERE TO KILL ME-" Oh he was talking about me. "Child I don't even have his phone number what makes you think that we're dating?" "Everything!" He responds proudly. I roll my eyes at him. "Anyways off you go to Technoblade's house again." Tommy says, pushing me in a direction towards Technoblade's house. "What for?" I ask, confused. "To get his number obviously" Tommy says. "You're insane." I say walking in the opposite direction to my house.

"Time for plan B" I hear Tommy say to Tubbo and Ranboo. Oh shit what is this child going to do?

(Tommyinnit POV)

Since Y/N is a chicken I might aswell tell Technoblade to get Y/N's number. I already know what Y/N's number is anyways so all I gotta do is walk to Technoblade's house. Might be a bit complicated though since I kinda just barged into his house this morning and disturbed them cuddling but whatever he wont mind I think.

-Time skip bc I can 😌-

"WE'RE HERE!!" I yell. I walk up to his door and started knocking loudly. "OPEN UP TECHNOBLADE ITS THE FBI TRIO" I scream. "Tommy go home." Techno says in his monotone voice. I barge in anyways. "Give me your phone." "What?" "Give me your phone" I repeat. "I heard the first one but why?" He asks. "Just give me it." I repeat impatiently. "Fine but if you steal it and break it I'll break your leg." He threatens me. He hands it over to me and I start typing in Y/N's number and then handed it back to him. "BYE TECHNO THE BLADE!" I yell walking back out. He just stares at me confused and looks down at his phone wide-eyed.

Uh oh I think I'm in trouble.

(Technoblade POV)

I look down at my phone shocked. I had Y/N's number but the message he typed shocked me.

Technoblade's lover

"Hey Y/N Wilbur told me if I see a pretty person I should get their number so I did."

Oh shit Y/N probably thinks I like them.

I changed the contact name and started typing a message to explain what Tommy did.

Y/N 🙃

Hey Y/N Wilbur told me if I see a
pretty person I should get their
number so I did.
5:09pm

Tommy did that sorry
5:10pm

It's alright he tried to get
me to get your number too
5:11pm

Oh wow they responded quite quick. I started texting them a bit more and they aren't that bad I guess.

(Y/N POV)

Oh my god Tommy you're a decent friend but I hate you.

Technoblade isn't that bad to be honest with you.

You aren't so bad I guess.

Thanks Tommy.