Chapter 30

3.17k?? Bye-

ALSO ALSO Im really really sorry if I used She/Her pronouns in the past few chapters, Im not used to using They/Them pronouns and I usually forget to check over my dumbass grammar-

SCHOOL, I HATE YOU SM <3

———————————

(Y/N POV)

"Like we were meant to be."

I blurted that out. It was true I did feel like we were sort of meant to be. Thoughts came flooding in as silence hit. Were we really close? Maybe? Dating? Something more? Did we have sex-

I shook my head slightly at that last thought I had there. There's no way. How come I remembered Tommy but not him if we did do 'that?' The system was cruel. I shrugged it off and continued floating along with him.

I mean it could explain why I felt the need to be with him 24/7. While I was stuck in my own little world with trains of thoughts coming in and staying there leaving me overwhelmed in my own thoughts having nowhere else to go. Techno over here was stunned too. I didn't really notice, I was trying too hard to escape the words constantly flooding my head.

(Technoblade POV)

I could feel my cheeks heat up. They weren't really paying attention to me so I felt less embarrassed. Do they remember me? Probably not. Then what do they mean? I don't understand.

-Time skip because this is awkward-

Somehow we got lost. I don't know how but we just did. I usually remembered where to go but I was dizzy for some unknown reason. I had no clue why, but I forced myself to go through it. After all Technoblade Never Dies. It started to rain and I quickly grabbed Y/N's arm and we went under a tree. Surprisingly, Dream and I started talking for a bit. The topic was mainly focused on Y/N for some reason. I decided to not question it, thinking he was just interested in knowing them. Either way it started raining and as it poured down Dream ran for shelter, the rain went through him but he looked in slight pain as he ran under a tree.

I ran after him not knowing what was going on. I've never experienced this before. He explained that him, as a ghost will get a weird sensation of a mix of pain and confusion all over their body, confusing the brain which will result in the brain thinking we are in pain. Therefore ghosts will feel a ringing pain throughout themself and a crashing wave of a negative, but a weird feeling that will make you wish it never rained and you would want it all just to stop.

Thankfully now I have learned that, it burned my heart to see them in pain. Back to reality they weren't that hurt, just a few slight burns here and there. Nothing serious. We just sat under the tree,
Y/N got burned a few times from the slight drops that went through the leaves. I spotted a cave nearby but I had no idea how to get there without hurting
Y/N. If Dream could do it, Y/N could too.

I picked up Y/N bridal style and ran for my life directly towards the small cave. I was obviously not enough to cover them completely from the rain so they got burned. I could see them slightly squirm around uncomfortably making me run faster. And I just collapsed into the cave. I've never ran like that unless needed too. Im going to be honest with you, having a large cape, running in full netherite, a sword with me weighing me down even more, and balancing a pure golden crown on my head while sprinting at full speed isn't that easy as it sounded as.

Y/N was just there sitting down, shaking. I couldn't tell if it was from the weather or the rain but I'm guessing it's both. They looked at me while I sat down next to them. "How?" They asked. I looked at them in confusion. "You know, me being a ghost and the rain and-" They started but the last part was muffled from them covering their face, probably from embarrassment. "Dream explained it to me while it was raining one day." I said. They removed their hands from their face and nodded, looking down.