Chapter 8

(Y/N POV)

Bacon ✨

Techno
Techno
Techno
Techno
Techno
Techno
3:49am

Y/N
ITS 3AM IN THE MORNING
3:50am

Yeah I knwo that
3:50am

Go to sleep.
3:51am

Im not tired, you don't sleep
half of the time either
3:51am

Yeah but you do
3:52am

Whatever Mr. Blade
3:53am

Can I come over?
3:53am

Y/N it's 3am go to sleep
3:54am

But Im already outside
3:55am

What the fuck is wrong with you
3:55am

Everything duh
3:56am

I chuckle as I put down my phone and knock on his door. He opens the door with a tired face. "Wow you actually slept? Could've told me that sooner." I say. "Well I didn't feel like making you walk back to L'manburg at 4am" He says, laughing a bit.

We walk up to his room and I sit on his bed. "Why'd you even come here anyways?" He asks me, sitting on a crafting table. "I don't know I couldn't sleep I guess." "So you woke me up at almost 4 because you walked to my house and couldn't sleep?" "Pretty much if you put it that way." I say grinning. "You're definitely a weird one." He says.

"Yknow if you cornered someone to a wall and held their chin close to your face and you say something in a deep voice to someone seductively I feel like you would've had 50 girlfriends by now." I say out of the blue. "What so you want me to be like-" He gets up and pins me to the bed with his hand on my chin forcing him to look at me. "Hey." He says in a low voice. "Holy shit I was right you're fucking hot" I say blushing a bit. "Also you can get off of me now" I add. He gets a bit flustered and lets go of me. I start cackling. "Damn Mr. Blade didn't know you can get flustered" I say laughing.

"Shut up at least Im not short." He says towering over me. "Whatever you're just a giant." I scoff.

( Im trying to make a long chapter but Im running out of ideas D: )

"Alright Im bored let's go eat snow or something." I say. It's true Im so bored I could eat snow at this point. "Have you ever tried eating snow before?" I ask him. "What kind of question is that?" "I mean you live here so there's no way you haven't tried eating snow before." "Snow is just frozen water and I know what water tastes like." "Oh yeah you get free water everyday, how lucky." I get up to go outside. "Cmon Mr. Blade let's go eat snow or something." I say walking out the door.

Surprisingly he follows me outside and we ended up chilling in the snow and making structures with snow. I made a snowball and threw it at him. It hit his hair and I can tell he wasn't happy about it. He makes a snowball and throws it at me. It kinda hurt since this man was strong as fuck but I threw one back at him and let's just say we had a friendly snowball fight.

We went back inside covered in snow. "Im freezing" I say. "No shit sherlock we just had a snowball fight" He says. "Yeah but like you have a cape and netherite armour on so you were much warmer, I only have a light coat on." I say shivering a bit. "Wait here." He says and he goes off into his house which Im assuming he's getting something.

He came back with a smaller version of his cape. "Wow you really do grow, it looks musty not gonna lie." I say, taking the cape and putting it on. "It's rather old, about 7 years old I think." "You must be royalty." "How so?" "You have a cape and a crown and some fancy shirt and netherite armour, it's obvious." I say. "Hey what time is it?" He asks me. "Uhh it's muffin time?" "Go to badboyhalo for that, Im asking for the actual time." I check my clock and it's 5:17am. "Uh 5:17am?" I say. "So I just pulled an all nighter because of you." He says. "Im so sorry Mr. Blade, next time I'll give sleeping-not-beauty a rest next time" I say sarcastically, laughing at the little nickname I gave him.

"Should I go back to L'manburg or sleep here?" I ask. "If you're exhausted sleep here, if not go back." "Alright back to bed I go" I say going to his room. "Bruhh I thought you would go back to L'manburg." He says. "I put all my energy into that snowball fight." I say, yawning a bit. I take off his cape and give it to him but he doesn't take it. "Keep it, it's not like I need it anyways." I gasp sarcastically. "A gift from THE Technoblade?? Oh my god I must be jesus." I say, laughing but yawning at the same time. (Is that even possible?)
I lie down on the bed and close my eyes. I feel Technoblade lie down next to me. "Good night Technoblade." "Night."

-Time skip bc this is getting cheesy-

Tommyinnit whispered to you: Y/N STOP MAKING OUT WITH TECHNOBLADE FOR REAL YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE

You whispered to Tommyinnit: WHAT THE FUCK CHILD

Tommyinnit whispered to you: I DIDN'T DO IT JUST COME TUBBO RANBOO NIKI AND I ARE TRYING TO PUT IT OUT

You whispered to Tommyinnit: THANKS I OWE YOU

I jump out of bed and run out the door. I pull out my phone and start texting him leaving a note while Im gone so he doesn't start freaking out or some shit.

Bacon ✨

dorry gotta go my hiuous is onf ire
11:21am

I didnt feel like correcting my spelling errors so I just sent it and kept on running.

-Time skip bc she a runner she a track star-

I made it to L'manburg to see my house drenched in water.

"Y/N!" Niki shouts to me and runs over to me. "Dream did it." She says a tear running down her eye. It hurt me to see her cry for me. "Tommy griefed George's house and he decided to burn down yours instead of his because he knew how close you and Tommy are." Her voice cracked. Tommy couldn't help but cry too. I could see the guilt in his eyes. I dont think I've seen Tommy like this before. He's usually loud and now it's just depressing. "That stupid George simp burnt down my house" I say.

He's a bigger simp then Techno

Just wait until I get my hands on you pissbaby green blob George simp

I have Technoblade on my side he'll understand me

Right?