Chapter 13

(TW: Blood)

(Tommyinnit POV)

Bitch✨🔫

Person your house is done
1:27pm

Wait rlly??
1:28pm

You're not joking right??
1:29pm

Bitch it's done. Big man like me
wont lie like that
1:30pm

Now that's a lie
1:30pm

why else would I say it?
1:31pm

Too lie?
1:32pm

Bitch hurry up we dont got all day
1:33pm

Apparently we do it's 1pm
1:34pm

Whatever just hurry up already
1:35pm

Fine Im coming
1:31pm

Y/N owes me double now. Me Nikki and Tubbo spent a while building it while Ranboo was the one who decorated it. Well most of it. Niki decided to decorate Y/N's room, Tubbo decorated the kitchen, Ranboo decorated the room of living and everything else.

(Y/N POV)

I was on my way to L'manburg when I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Dream. Me being the traumatized weak ass bitch I ran. I ran like I did with Techno. He was pretty fast to and he was yelling after me. I ended up tripping over some sharp rock and fell. I looked up to see Dream panting over me, he bent his body, his arms on his knees and then held an arm for me. I hesitated but I grabbed his hand and got up.

"Y/N Im really really sorry I burnt your house down and basically almost killed you. I'm the type of person who's competitive and aggressive and I let my emotions take the best of me when I heard you wanted revenge." He says. He looked guilty and I forgave him. He opens his arms out for me to hug him and I did. His hug was really warm and comforting, like Techno. But what I didn't see was the smirk on his face.

(Tommyinnit POV)

(TW: Blood)
"TOMMYYYY" Y/N yells running up to me. "Good news or bad news?" They ask. "What?" "Good news or bad news I got news to tell you!" "Good" "Dream apologized and we made up" "Bad?" "I tripped and fell" They sat rolling up their pant sleeves showing a bloody wound.
(TW end)
(Summary: They tell him about Dream and how they fell. She shows him the wound.)

"Oh. Let's heal that later it doesn't hurt much I think right? You were running anyways." I say taking them by the wrist and practically dragging them to their new home. "But it does hurt" They mumble running with him, limping sometimes.

 "But it does hurt" They mumble running with him, limping sometimes

(Choose one to be your house or if you dont like any of them just imagine your own)

"We're here." I say, letting go of their wrist. They stare at the house in shock. "Oh my god this is so pretty how'd you build it?" They ask enthusiastically. "Well Niki was the one who designed it out for us and we just added some things along the way." I say. "Thank you guys so much!" They say jumping around and exploring their new house like a lost puppy. I decided to leave them alone and go hang out with Tubbo and his bees or something.

(Dream POV)
(Yayy new POV)

God they're so gullible. I literally almost killed them and burnt down their house and they still forgave me! Weak. This is getting fun and it's just the beginning. I wonder what sorts of things I can do. Maybe I'll try to regain their trust again and then find an excuse for when I betray them again. This is too easy.

Maybe I'll start with pushing them off a cliff? It'd be pretty fun seeing them in pain. Yeah I'll do that Im getting bored anyways.

I go to L'manburg and I find Y/N's new house. Decent I guess. I knock on their door and they open it. "Oh hey Dream!" They say. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to explore the smp with me and go to a cliff and watch the sunset or something like that." I say holding back a smirk. "Cheesy but sure." "6:30pm tomorrow then?" "Yeah Im free" "Alright see you tomorrow." I say walking off.

I should get a dog as an excuse. Why? Here let me explain. We'll hang out for a bit and when we watch the sunset I'd convince them to come close to the cliff and watch it. Once I do that I'll 'spot' a dog and go after it. I'll play with it for a bit and then purposely push them off. After that I'll say it was all my fault I told them to go close to the cliff and the dog was aggressive and it knocked them off the cliff. They'll say stuff on how it wasn't my fault and shit like that. Simple. Cant wait until tomorrow. This will be interesting.

Maybe it's a bit cruel but

Sorry not sorry.