Chapter 27

Holy fucking shit I have 1k views-

Thank you sm hakahsbahajdvwidgejabfvk

TW: Death

——————————————

(Y/N POV)

He sent me some coordinates. I decided to actually follow it despite being suspicious. I brung a water bucket just incase. It took a while but I made it there. To be safe I did indeed tell Technoblade where I was going. I walked over to the place to see George feeding a chicken seeds. He smiled and lifted his head to see me. He patted the grass to his side indicating for me to sit next to him.

I sat next to him to him putting something on my head. It was a flower crown. I was confused but smiled. "Im really sorry, I was just thinking wrong and Dream's death really just hit me." He says guilty. He seemed actually genuine so I had to give in. "It's alright I guess." I say laying down. He just smiled and said he was going to get more seeds. He went off to leave me lying down there half asleep. I heard footsteps coming back. Soft ones so I knew it was George.

I waved to him sleepily. "Can I give you a present?" He asks. I chuckle softly as I opened my eyes.
"Of course!" I say. He puts a box into my pocket. A small one. I felt something be taken out but I just thought it was my imagination. "Let's go watch the sunset or something" He mumbles loud enough for me to hear. I just nod happily and walk with him.
We were climbing a cliff to get a better view. I felt lighter for some reason but I didn't mind it, it was only helping me climb up faster.

I made it to the top to see George sitting there over the edge watching the sun. I walked over and sat next to him to his left. We looked over at me and smiled. A sad one. I could see a tear drip down from his cheek. "George? Whats wrong?" I ask him tugging on his sleeve slightly. He opened his mouth and mumbled something. "What was it? Can you repeat it?" I ask actually worried. He got up and so did I. He held my hand and said something again.

"Im sorry." He says quietly. And with that we fell off the cliff, holding hands. It wasn't romantic. I scrambled to get my water bucket but I found nothing but the box. I opened the box desperately for anything but all it was there was a note. The note read 'Im sorry.' I was crying. He was crying. He smiled one last time. "This is for Dream." He says softly, hugging me. I hugged him back knowing it was the end.

And well. That was it. It was the end of us. It was the end of the world.

(TW: Death)
I hit the ground as my vision went blurry. The last thing I saw was a pink haired man rushing to me on his horse. I smiled weakly. Im sorry Techno.
(TW end)
(Summary: Y/N hits the ground, the last thing they see is Technoblade rushing up towards them)

This was the end of me.

Im sorry.

(Y/U/N) hit the ground too hard
GeorgeNotFound hit the ground too hard

—————————————

uavdishdiabdishdisbfjsbejdb Im literally in school writing this ahshdbakfhscba