Chapter 25

850 views- bye 💃🚪

————————————

(Y/N POV)

Life has been pretty peaceful without Dream, although I did visit his grave to give him flowers sometimes. Whenever I would come there I would always see roses which Im guessing were from George. I felt guilt that he died instead of me, but he was the one who tried to kill me for no reason.

He tricked me into thinking that he was my friend but why do I have the feeling he was my friend? Anyways this is getting really cheesy. I went to his grave to put the flowers down and left. I was still injured a bit so it did take me a while to go to his grave and back to Techno's house, where we were having a sleepover. By 'we' I mean Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Niki, Blue, Techno, Wilbur and myself.

I was the one who was bringing the decorations with Niki and Blue. The flowers were apart of the decorations but I guess it wouldn't hurt to give the flowers to Dream. We were having the type of sleepover that's like a party, so it's basically more fun than a sleepover.

-Time skip to Techno's house because this is boring-

We decorated the house, everything was going well.
Techno was surprisingly enjoying this too. I decided to go outside and take a photo of this to remember it. And yes we did decorate the outside too since we brung a lot of decorations. I don't know why we put all this effort into a sleepover party but we just went with the flow I guess.

I was taking photos when I heard someone come out. I swear to god if I die again I will haunt whoever did it. I turned around to see no one, but a faint shadow. Drama after drama. I quickly ran inside afraid of dying once more but I was stopped by an arrow, an arrow that was inches away from hitting me. I froze. I was scared to move. Scared to die. Why the fuck can't I move if Im scared to die? Im going to die if I don't make a move.

I was pulled back by my shoulder and fell. I looked up to see someone smiling, an innocent smile. But it looked like a fake one too. It was George? "Listen here, you kill Dream I kill you." He says in a threatening way. I gulped and stared at him in fear. "Tell anyone and I'll make sure I'll avenge Dream." He says and then punches me in the shoulder with a rock. A solid punch enough to make a bruise. Now they both simp for each other?

Me being on my last life I didn't want to risk dying so I obviously didn't tell anyone. I took my pictures and went inside. Niki was showering me in compliments after she saw the pictures I took and offered to laminate them. Obviously I said yes. Techno was showering me in questions like 'why'd you take so long?' and 'did anything happen outside?' Yeah things like that because I was at least 5 minutes late.

I can't blame him for being needy for answers. Taking pictures don't take very long unless you really want it to be perfect. This is all just for fun, other then Dream's death but whatever. I guess we had a great time doing our thing but what George said was weighing me down. I didn't want to die here. I hid my feelings pretty well, no one noticed anything or so I thought.

(Technoblade POV)

I was somehow dragged into this party. Not really the type of crazy party you think. It was a sort of small fun party sleepover thing. I didn't mind it really but it wasn't a normal thing for a lot of people to be around me.

Something was off though. Y/N was acting a bit different. They weren't as talkative, they forced a smile and Im guessing it has to do with something outside. I tapped Y/N on the shoulder. "Yeah?" They ask. I pulled them over into another room. "What are we making out now?" They ask laughing. "What's wrong?" I ask literally staring into their soul. They froze. Knew it. "Techno what's got you thinking that?" They ask. I started explaining details about what was off about them. All they did was laugh it off though saying I was being paranoid.

They went off to go somewhere else but I stopped them once again. "I know you're lying spit it out." I say seriously. They only shook their head. So I had to do what I will do. I kissed them. A rough one. "Now?" I asked. "It's crazy how you can do this to me from a simple kiss." They sigh. I gesture them to go on. They looked around the room for any windows or any hiding spots. "George's threatening to kill me" They say quickly. My eyes widened. I curled my fists into balls in anger after hearing it. (haha balls)

Y/N obviously noticed it. "Don't tell him please." They whisper and they left leaving me in different emotions. Damn that stupid George bitch. I should've killed him. I grabbed my netherite sword and armour and walked out the room. Tommy looked at me funny. "We're inside take off the netherite." Tommy says as he punched my shoulder jokingly. "Tommy Im going out alright?" I say to him. He just nods confusingly. I was about to walk out the door when someone stopped me. It was Y/N.

(Y/N POV)

I saw Techno talking with Tommy. I was scared he was telling him about George and me. I went closer to hear them speak. "-Going out alright?" He says. Tommy nods with a confused expression painted on his face. Oh god. I see him going to leave and I quickly ran up to him stopping him. He turns around to face me. "Techno don't! Im fine, please." I say pleading him. "Y/N you're my significant other
I can't just stand here and do nothing! What do you think if your boyfriend is the blood god and you tell him you got a death threat? Obviously I wont do nothing!" I fight back. "Just let it go Im fine-" I say trying to hold him back but he was much taller and stronger then me. He walks out the door and before he went I yelled.
(For those who don't know a significant other is basically what you call your girlfriend/boyfriend if they are non binary or something else)

'Come home safe'