Chapter 11

(Y/N POV)

Yeah Im not dead. But it feels like it. I woke up on Technoblade's bed. I could see Niki crying onto Technoblade's shoulder. Wait what the fuck happened? I try to get up but my body was aching. I wanted the pain to go away. "Oi Technoblade." I say. "Y/N!!" Niki says jumping into my arms softly, careful to not injure my body more. See this is why you need a Niki Nihachu in your life.

I could barely move. It hurt to move. It hurt to breathe. I didnt like it. "Hey why am I hurt again?" I ask, immediately regretting it afterwards. My throat was burning and I wanted to scream but I knew it'd probably be a bad idea. "Dream." Technoblade says. His voice was hoarse, it seems like he must've stayed up nights for me to wake up. "How long was I out?" I ask. "Two days." Niki says, choking back a sob. What the fuck did Dream do to me?

My head was killing me. I wanted to go back asleep. I sat up and got to my feet but I suddenly felt a sharp pain and passed out yet again. My ears were ringing. All I could hear were muffled yells. "Y/N-" "STA- WI- E-" "TO- M- WHA- O- DO-" "I ME- SS- D- UP-" I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to a bright place. There were two doors. I went near the one on the left but it made me feel like I couldn't breathe and I didn't like it. The other door made my neck, leg, arm, torso, everything hurt. But the closer I got to that door the more voices I could hear. They were screaming but I couldn't make out on what they were saying but curiosity got the best of me and I went through that door. It was painful, yet peaceful.

I opened my eyes yet again to see Tommy getting yelled at by Techno. "I TRUSTED YOU" He yells. "IT WAS BY ACCIDENT" Tommy yells back. What the fuck? "What happened again?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. "Tommy messed up the potion ingredients for you and your wounds never ended up healing." He says. Tommy had a tear go down his face as he ran out. Ouch Techno I think you were a bit too harsh on him.

Niki and Techno were making new healing potions for me. Techno gave me one to drink and Niki put it in a grilled cheese sandwich for me to eat. I thanked them and ate. Damn this was good not gonna lie. I quickly ate it and got up. My body was feeling way more better. "Wait Y/N we still need to re-bandage your body. It's all bloody." Techno says. I look down at my body to realize he was right. I nod and let him do his thing. I was just tired at this point. I wanted to go home but I realized I dont have a home. It broke my heart a bit. My home was gone because of Dream. Im injured because of Dream. Im here because of Dream. It was all because of Dream that asshole.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Im sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Im sorry I couldn't save you."

"It's not your fault."

"It's my fault."

———————————

Sorry for short chapter </3