BONUS PART (before you start hating Y/N)

Yayy it's my drawing above <33

————————————

(Y/N POV)

I knew it would end like this, I was waiting for it. I liked him- no, loved him. He was sweet but I didnt want to date him just for him to be with a ghost, to not have children, to never kiss, cuddle, hug, or do what normal people do, I wanted him to move on and find another woman. Someone who would do things I could never do. It hurt me, but it was for the best wasnt it?

Either way I didn't lie about having to go somewhere, Tommy invited me to hang out today. Obviously I told him I would be a bit late and he was surprisingly pretty chill with it.

And just like I said I was 5 minutes late. We met up in a forest like we planned to. I looked over to see Tommy drinking a can of coke and laying down lazily on the grass.

I floated over to him and sat down next to him. "So what took you so long?" He asked me. "Oh I went on a date with Techno." I responded as he spat out his coke and started coughing violently. "Wh- at?!" He yelled. "Yeah but I turned him down at the end." I mumbled putting my face into my hands.

He patted my back and took another sip. "You dumbass." He said calmly. "Yeah but I want him to find someone better you know?" I said, though it was muffled out due to my face in my hands. "You are- well were, now that you turned him down- perfect. All he would talk about is you, everywhere to the point I had to punch him to get him to shut up." He laughed out as he had a mini flashback doing so.

His mind went back to the fight he had with him just to get him to shut up. He got out alive with a few bruises and a cut but that's okay because he knew Techno has never acted this way to anyone and he was just embarrassed to his new feelings. Though being younger than him it did make him feel old, didnt mind it though, he liked feeling responsible for once.

My cheeks flared a bright pink shade hearing those words. "Oh god." I whispered to myself. Tommy only shrugged at Techno's weirdness and started rambling on about a spider he found and he wanted to name is Shroud. Odd name if you ask me.

His words just stayed with me, repeating endlessly in my mind. A fuzzy feeling was building up in me, and it felt happy. I felt happy. He felt this way to me, but i would've never accepted anyways, yes I did love him, but I was out of his league. He should be dating someone better than me, Im not lying am I?

Well me and Tommy continued the rest of our day hanging out, though Techno was stuck planted in my mind. The day ended and that was that. I went back to my "home" in L'manburg feeling off. I was usually at Techno's house but I felt the need to be "home."

I sat on my bed and just sat there staring at my ceiling thinking back to when I asked him, Techno himself, the question: "Can you help me find my home?"

I knew I was sitting in my home right at this very moment and well it didnt feel right.

I felt.

empty.

Without his presence. So I took this moment to think, why?

And it clicked.

I missed Techno.

I love him.

This isnt my home.

It's Techno's where it is.

With him.

And with that, after hours of thinking I left at 1 in the fucking morning. To see him. I dont care anymore I just need to see him.

I ran.

And ran.

And ran.

Repeat.

To meet my destination. His house.

I knocked on the door politely to meet his face. He was shocked to see me. I could feel his anger and sadness in him.

I hugged him in a tight embrace. His muscles tensed and slowly calmed down as he hugged back. We stayed there for a moment. I could tell we were thinking the same thing.

I smiled and looked up at him.

He looked down on me too. I could see a tear drop down, not from sadness, but from happiness.

"Im home now."