Chapter 21

Bye what I have 600 views?? Im crying a waterfall here. Last chapter I had only 500 views for this book and I posted that chapter like a day ago. Holy fucking shit-

TW: Blood, fighting scene <3

—————————————

(Dream POV)

Just as I thought. It was them. This isn't harmful I'll give that to them but this is just annoying to see "L'manburg + Technoblade was here" everywhere.

I saw Ranboo's purple particles and I knew exactly who the people were. Y/N, Techno, Tommy and Ranboo. I just guessed the Tommy one. But I knew it had to be Y/N and Technoblade based off of the footsteps they were giving off. I splashed a bucket of water on the exact spot they were hiding in and a loud scream erupted from the enderman hybrid. Techno then came out of the bushes. "No point running he would've found us anyways" He says.

Y/N, Tommy and a shaking Ranboo comes out. "Drop the weapons." I growl. "God you're making this dramatic it's just signs." Tommy says as he dropped his weapons along with Y/N and Techno.

Techno then nudged Y/N's arm slightly, letting them know about Plan B. I looked at them confused. Tommy then smirks grabbing Ranboo's hand as Y/N and Techno looked at each other. After a second or two they all yelled '3' And ran. Shit. Why'd I let my guard down?

I ran after them with my bow out.

(Y/N POV)
Techno and I came up with Plan B, it's really just running away though. We all ran as fast as we could, Dream running behind us. I looked back to see him with a bow. My eyes widened. "Techno- guys- he has a bow- split'" I say fumbling my words a bit. I ran with Techno to the right side as Tommy and Ranboo ran the other direction. He ran after Tommy and Ranboo. Me and Techno stopped running for a second to catch our breath.

We ran back to the bush we were hiding in to grab our weapons. Obviously we grabbed Tommy's weapons too, Ranboo didn't bring weapons though.
Techno decided we should do a counter attack and have a fight, 3 v 1 plus Ranboo, since Ranboo didn't have any weapons to fight with he would be the one to run and get help.

I agreed to it and grabbed a random enchanted bow that Niki gave to me. We ran after Tommy and Ranboo to see Tommy with a bow in his shoulder and Ranboo with burn marks all over him. I should've known Dream would've thrown a water bucket at Ranboo. Tommy was currently having a duel with Dream. He saw me and Techno. He then smirked and continued fighting Dream obviously getting it. Tommy then lays on the ground as I pull back my arrow. I shoot the arrow directly in his neck. He stumbled a bit and looked behind to see me and Techno. Ranboo got up and pinned his arms behind his back.

(TW: Blood, fighting scene <3)
Though we are talking about Dream here. He kicked Ranboo's shin and threw a water bucket again at Ranboo. But this time he was prepared. He dodged half of the water, but the other half did hit him. He fell after that trying not to cry. Tommy decided to make a move. He ran towards dream and pulled the arrow out of his neck making blood rush out. Dream then stabs Tommy on his right side of his chest making him scream and fall. I take out another arrow and shoot it in Dream's chest.

Techno on the other hand was protecting Tommy. He gave him a healing potion and continued in the battle. He took out a crossbow with a firework and shot Dream. It didn't necessarily kill him since Dream ate a god apple but it did do quite a lot of damage. He fell to the ground clutching his chest and head. He then passed out, a pool of blood around him. His clothes were basically drowning in his own pool of blood practically dying them red.

I looked away not wanting to see it. Techno on te other hand was staring at the blood. He stabbed Dream once more in the neck exactly where I shot him a few times, enjoying the sight to see more blood rush out. Tommy was passed out too as Ranboo was hugging him, crying. Techno picked Dream up and threw him across as a loud thud came in. Techno threw him in a cave. I held a hand for Ranboo to take as he took it. Techno was carrying Tommy getting some blood on himself as I tried calm Ranboo down after basically being tortured in water and being 'useless.'
(TW over)
(Summary: they had a huge fight. Techno,
Y/N, Tommy and Ranboo won. Techno threw Dream into a cave as he was unconscious. Tommy was passed out too so Techno carried him home)

-Timeskip <3-

We arrived at Techno's house after what seemed like an eternity. I bandaged Tommy as Techno brewed more healing potions. Ranboo was calling Tubbo shaking. About 5 to 10 minutes later Tubbo came. Tommy and Tubbo are close friends as far as I know. And I guess Im correct because Tubbo was crying with Ranboo, careful not to get any tears on Ranboo.

Can't believe this happened because of a simple prank. Dream is way to overdramatic. I took out my phone to take a photo of Tommy. Why? Because Im telling Phil obviously. If anyone needs to know it's his dad.

Advice Bird Man

-1 Attachment sent-
7:46pm

TOMMY MY CHILD WTF
7:46pm

Dream 🙄🖕
7:47pm

Knew it
7:47pm

Coming rn
7:47pm

yayy
7:47pm

"Techno" I say tapping his shoulder. He looks over at me. "Phil is coming over" I say showing him our messages. He just nods and kisses my forehead. I giggle a bit. I heard screaming behind me though. Oh god he just had to wake up now.

"IM A MINOR MY EYES-" He started. Tubbo was sitting beside Ranboo as they were staring at us. Tubbo was chuckling a bit while Ranboo was patting Tubbo's head half asleep, probably tired from today. I couldn't help but snap a picture, it was adorable okay?

I heard knocking on the door. Techno and I already knew who it was. Techno opened the door to Phil, obviously. He rushed inside directly to Phil and hugged Tommy. Of course I took another picture. Who wouldn't?

"I brought some biscuits!" Phil says happily. He handed us some as we ate in silence. But it wasnt the awkward type of silence. It was the comforting type. "Yknow I wonder if Dream and George got together" Tommy says breaking the silence. I burst out laughing along with Tubbo. "It's already obvious they're basically together by now" I say.

We played some games, ate food, and stayed up watching a movie. It was the best time of my life. Especially now knowing that Techno wasn't as scary as he seemed to be. You're probably thinking this might be the end since I ended this chapter off with a cheesy line. Well you aren't wrong, this is near the end.

Well

Until next time.