Chapter 12

TW: Intrusive thoughts

Italics - Thoughts

Bold italics - Techno and your thoughts

(Y/N POV)

Im pretty much healed by now. The scar on my arm still sends shivers down my spine. I still wonder how did I get it? Oh wait it was probably Dream. Im an idiot.

I hated the thought of him. Like, absolutely hated him. He didn't even listen to it completely. Anyways meanwhile I should probably get more wood for my house. Or maybe listen to music? Or both. Yeah I'll go with that. I put on my playlist and start chopping down trees. Roadtrip by dream comes on. This song isn't that bad really, but he did put a lot of autotune in it. "I suck his di-" I turned the music down.

Actually I'll stay with chopping down trees instead.

-Time skip-

(Technoblade POV)

Where's Y/N

I heard them playing a song it went like
'I suck his di-' or something like that

Are they sucking Techno's dick??

Blood for the blood god

I hate Dream

aaaa

Shut up you all are annoying

Come on you gotta agree with us

About what?

Everything we said?

Well then I dont believe "aaaaa" and Y/N sucking my dick

Well I do believe it and that's that

Fuck you

Seriously my voices are getting under my skin.

Sure I don't hear them much when Y/N and Philza are around but ever since I met Y/N my voices are just plain annoying. Not that they weren't already annoying but seriously just shut up about Y/N and me.

Y/Nnoblade

See?

(Y/N POV)

(TW: Intrusive thoughts)
I feel like Im being watched. I could just be paranoid but Ive never really felt like this before. It could just be me being traumatized by Dream beating the shit out of me but that only proves Im weak seeing Techno having many scars on himself, People threatening him, mental people stalking him trying to sneak attack, griefers, and many more. And here I am being traumatized by one thing. One thing. Im not that that weak am I? But then again I did have to be saved by Techno or Niki or Tommy what so ever. Oh shit that proves Im weak. Im being a burden aren't I? I should go back home but it still isn't done building. Im making them do all the work and here I am being a lazy asshole hogging up Techno's house.
(TW end)
(Summary: Y/N feels like they're being watched and has intrusive thoughts about being weak and a burden.)

Usually I don't have thoughts that interact with me unless I do so in my mind but there was this one voice who just spoke. I didn't control my mind to do that it just did. Saiki K are you there?

Hey

I know you can hear me

Respond

Hello??

Heyheyheyheyheyheyhey

The fuck?

About time

Anyways

I just came here to tell you everything you needed to know.

Which is?

You being a worthless bitch.

Oh. Well I don't really wanna listen to that so bye bye.

You don't have a choice really. Im just bored at this point

Ouch how cruel

Weak.

That was sarcasm? Can't you tell?

Shut up Im starting

Pathetic, you always gotta cause trouble don't you? Here think about it. You always fuck something up and that something is your life. Yeah you fucked up. Im not saying this to make you depresso expresso but Im just saying reality. You managed to fuck up getting a scar on your neck by Techno, your house being burnt down, following that dumb suspicious message Dream sent to you, you get beat the fuck up by him, Techno and Niki have to be the ones to save you. You get it now?

Oh. Yeah I guess you're right.

So?

Yes.

It's my fault.