Chapter 15

Italics - Thoughts

Bold Italics - You/Techno responding to thoughts

————————————

(Technoblade POV)

(Your username) fell from a high place

Tubbo_: Y/N??

Tommyinnit: DREAM YOU DUMB BITCH WTF

Ranboo: wtf happened

Nihachu: WTF Y/N NO MY BELOVED

Dream what the fuck did you do. I should've known Dream would pull a stunt like that. My heart ached.
I felt like it was my fault for not preventing it.

I told you. Y/Nnoblade

Techno they respawned chill

Oh yeah

Dumbass

Go take a shit and die

I would if I could but I cant so I wont bitch

Fuck off for once

Why didn't I think of that. They probably are going back to wherever they died to recollect their stuff. I'll go ahead and message them.

Y/N

Hey heard you died where are u
6:57pm

Dont worry a dog pushed me off
6:58pm

I asked where not how
6:58pm

Rude much?
6:58pm

That was for later
6:59pm

(Insert coordinates)
7:00pm

K
7:00pm

That was easy I guess. But damn this is a long walk if Im going to be honest with you.

(Y/N POV)

My phone buzzed up from messages. There were messages from Techno and Dream. I read Techno's first, he was rather cold. He said he heard I died and then I sent coordinates. Cant believe I lost a live to a dog. Thats bullshit if Im going to be honest with you. My phone Kept buzzing with messages from Dream so I opened my phone to this.

George Simp

Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
6:55pm

ARE U OK??
6:55pm

HEY Y/N RESPOND IF YOU ARE
6:55pm

Oh right you can respawn
6:56pm

Either way Im really sorry
6:56pm

The dog pushed you off when
we were playing but I didn't
know what to do after that
6:57pm

It was my fault too
6:58pm

I was the one who told you
to come to the edge of the
cliff
6:59pm

Im really really sorry
7:00pm

Chill Im alive my heart is
beating just fine right now
7:01pm

It was the dog's fault not you
7:02pm

So dont worry :D
7:02pm
-Read-

Bruh
7:03pm
-Read-

Technoblade and Dream have too many things in common. They have specific personalities. Either scary, angry as fuck, calm, cool, rude, and happy. Thats really it for me. Well off I am to Technoblade's house because obviously Im the FBI ripoff so Im going to invite myself over. We're practically best friends by now right? Right?

Whatever Im going to his house either way.

(Technoblade POV)

What's good is that Y/N is okay so I shouldn't really worry much. I bet Dream was behind it, no Im 100% sure so. There's no way they just fell randomly. If they did Im going to stab a fish and throw it on their roof or something. There is no way they're that that dumb.

I heard my doorbell ring. I hesitated but I opened it to see Y/N shivering. "Man you open doors to slow next time Im kicking it down" Y/N says running inside. "What did Dream do to you?" I ask. Y/N stops and she slowly turns around. "Correction: Dog." She says before turning back around to do whatever she was doing. "Dog?" "Dog." "Wait what a dog did it?" "Yeah" I stared at them like they were crazy. "Okay so you're telling me a dog pushed you off somewhere high?" I ask. "Yes what part do you not understand?" They ask lying on the floor lazily. "The part where the dog did it? Aren't they weak ass dogs?" I question them going over to sit next to them. "For you but don't you remember the time some wolf dog did this to me?" They ask pulling up their sleeves to reveal a wound a dog made a while ago. "Oh right I forgot you both are weak." I say bluntly. "Shut up!" They yell hitting and kicking me playfully.

I picked them up and placed them on the bed. She then says something.

"We gonna fuck or something?"

"Fuck you"

"Thats what I asked!"

"Whatever"

"Hey thats my line!"