Chapter 17

HOLY SHIT 380 VIEWS AAAAAAAAAA

————————————
Italics = Thoughts

Bold italics = You/Techno responding to thoughts

Y/C/N = Your child name

(Y/N POV)

To confess or to not confess? This is hurting my brain. I have a strong feeling he'll reject me. But Phil says there's a big chance he likes me.

He shows no sign of affection or love to me, I don't understand how he can like me.

I know Phil said to confess and do that lovey dovey shit but as a normal person Im scared as fuck. No literally I fell down at least 3 times thinking about it because my legs were shaking. Stupid right? Yeah I agree.

(Help idk what to talk about)

I'll go ask Niki this time, let's see what she has too say.

My beloved <3

Hi Niki
10:47am

Hi Y/N :D
10:47am

Can I come over??
10:48am

ofc <3
10:48am

Thanks Niki :D
10:49am

:D
10:49am

Thank god I have Niki as my friend.

-Time skip bc yes-

I was chilling at Niki's house eating her cookies she baked and drinking juice. Her cookies are literally the best cookies I've ever had. "Niki I like someone" I say out if the blue. "What? Really?" She says looking up at me from her phone. "Yeah, it's Techno." I say waiting patiently for an answer. "Awe I knew it! If he hurts you tell me and I'll beat the crap out of him alright?" She says in a tone that sounds dead but at the same time it sounded sweet like honey. It sent shivers down my spine as I nodded.

"I definitely ship it! She says enthusiastically. My face flushes a shade of red. "Well not yet I still haven't confessed yet." I say slowly. "You should! He would accept you." She says calmly. "How do you know?" I ask her. "Well he's helped you at times, Tommy said he gave you an apology gift for giving you that scar, he even cuddled with you!" She happily says. "I guess but he seems to see me in a friendly way." I say frowning a bit. "Believe me I've been here longer than you and all I know is that he doesn't show much emotion, and that emotion right there is love darling." She says booping my nose lightly. I giggled. "Thank you Niki!" I say giving her a hug. "No problem Y/N!" She says gladly hugging back.

We stayed in this position for a bit until I decided to go. We said our goodbyes and took some of her cookies along the way. My confidence level definitely went up. (And no Y/N is not being the quirky gacha potato cookie boba tea aesthetic 2018 phase girl.)

(Technoblade POV)

Dammit all that my voices are saying are about Y/N and me.

When do you think he'll confess??

Where did your partner Y/N go??

I wonder what they'll name their child..?

Name it (Y/C/N)

Not bad but lets mash their names up and make it something like Y/Nade or something

Can you guys shut up for once?

Look we know you're cranky you didn't get your potatoes yet but chill out we all know it's true

No it's just that you all are dumbasses

No u <3

How did you get a heart- is that even possible

No it isn't I'm just a god

Im still better than you

Shut up

Hey thats what I told you to do

I will break my coffee cup if they don't shut up. 

Y/N and I are the top choices to annoy me from the voices. It's not just them though. Tommy, Wilbur, and even Phil have been pestering me on and on about Y/N! Yeah they're a decent person but they're my friend. Well I think so.

Sure we did cuddle in the same bed and all but it's what best friends do right? Personally I don't know if thats true but Im guessing it is because I think we're fine cuddling like its nothing. Though I have to admit, they give me butterflies sometimes and make my cheeks flush and my face hot and I never really understood why. Phil told me it was because I was in love. How could I be in love? Wouldn't I be romantic and that shit with them if I was? I don't understand love. It's too confusing. But I'll just finish my coffee before I continue thinking. Im tired okay?

Even so if I do end up with Y/N having some arguments along the way is normal for a couple but I feel as though Niki would end up killing me if Y/N comes crying to her. Niki Nihachu is a very genuine and nice person but messing with her isn't the best idea in my opinion. She's kind of terrifying, and Im THE Technoblade, yet I fear her. Well she's not the only one I fear. Badboyhalo too. I don't know why but it's gotta be the nice people who have the darkest side and Bad being one of the nicest people on the server who I, just so happen to fear him. Believe me Im not going to take a chance to Bad.

I am The Blood God and I could probably beat him but because of his generous personality everyone likes him and if I do end up killing him they'll find a way to end up killing me. Im getting off topic aren't I? Yeah probably am.

I never knew you were that weak to fear Bad..

Shut up, you're a voice you should've known by now

Bruh

Worst time for that voice to say anything. Since it is a voice and all there's a high chance that it can read my mind. I mean it is a voice in my mind anyways.

I heard my doorbell ring. Probably Y/N. I opened it and it was indeed Y/N. They barged in and hugged me. "You good?" I asked them. They nodded with their face buried into my chest. They looked up and me leaning close towards my face. I felt my face heat up. Damn this was awkward.

"Hey Techno?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you."

"Wait no"

"I love you"