Chapter 28

1.31k views?? What happened while I was gone ajdbsibskqbsksbfjwbxhdhwje

(TW: Blood)

————————————

(Technoblade POV)

I really did mess up this time.

Y/N texted me about it, I should've been there.

I should've been there for them, I said I would protect them, why didn't I come? Im the Technoblade, the Blood God! Yet I cant do something as simple as protecting my loved one!

I was crying. No- sobbing. Y/N's dead body was in my hands as I sobbed. It's been a while since I've cried like this. I immediately called Phil and Niki. They of course rushed over to me as soon as they could.

I could hear my phone buzzing repeatedly. I didn't dare let go of them though. I waited for Phil and Niki to come. Niki was the first to arrive. She stared at both bodies on the ground. "Y/N? George?" She whispered. I nod my head slowly. All we could hear was sobs coming from both of us.

Phil came shortly after. His face dropped seeing this sight. We decided to bury them. Yes and George too. George died either way so no point being rude to him if he isn't even alive to see his reaction. We decided to go somewhere that George and Y/N would like to bury them. Somewhere beautiful. Like a Dreamland.

We walked what felt like forever and here it was. We found a landscape with some trees, a hill with a waterfall, a flower garden, literally the dreamland I would die to live in. We dug 2 holes with the help of Tommy and Wilbur who came along the way. Ranboo was comforting Tubbo who was hysterically crying. It was depressing.

We places their bodies there with the graves on top. Then we gave flowers to both of them. I don't cry much so it was a surprise feeling myself crying again. Phil was comforting me, patting my back and saying things like 'It'll be okay' and 'They're resting peacefully' to make me feel better. It didn't really help but I was grateful for it either way. Niki was sobbing into Wilbur's chest for what seemed like the 100th time. Tommy was literally choking on his own saliva from sobbing. It was painful to watch.

I went over to Tommy and hugged him. He was taken back by it since it was unusual for me to give physical affection but he understood I was heartbroken. We were all just crying. He hugged back and sobbed freely. Phil was praying to the graves on his knees that they would both rest in peace and protect us. He's a saint.

I swear I could feel an aura around us. Like someone was watching over us. Like they were protecting us. I looked around. My vision was blurry but I could still indeed see. Nothing but a faint shadow was what I saw. My eyes widened as I rubbed my eyes to see them. Both of them. Y/N standing at their grave. George standing at his grave. They were staring at us smiling yet crying too. I got up and walked to them. Everyone else looked up, shocked to see them too.

Y/N looked around at us. "Why are you crying? Im alright!" They say cheerfully. They sounded so happy yet sad?

(TW: Blood)
To describe them their clothes were a bit torn, blood on it too. They still had the scar on their neck from when we first met. They had a smile plastered on their face. Blood was dripping from them but before it would drip on the ground it just disappeared into thin air. Y/N looked at me and went over to me. "You look very familiar, like a connection." They say looking up and down at me.
(TW over)
(Summary: Technoblade was describing their appearance. Y/N said how Technoblade looked familiar to them)

I smiled sadly. "Its because you were a close one to me" I say. "Oh! That makes sense!" They grin. It was nice seeing them happy. It made me slightly happy. But they didn't remember me at all?