Chapter 9

(Y/N POV)

I could feel tears dropping down my face as I cried with Niki. Man I spent a lot of time on that house. Ranboo and Tommy were the ones who were putting out my house while Tubbo and Niki ran inside to grab stuff I need. That stupid green teletuby george simp is an asshole.

-Time skip-

I was running to Technoblade's house. I was still crying so my vision was a bit blurry. I managed to get to his house safely though. I knocked on his door and he opens it pretty quickly if I'm going to be honest with you. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He asks me. I walk inside. "Dream burnt down my house." I say bluntly. He just stares at me in shock. "And so I want to get revenge somehow." I say trying to hold back a tear. He walks up to me and takes me to his room. We both sit on the bed and he hugs me.

Wait-

Did THE Technoblade just hug me?-

"Eh?-" "Shut up and cry already we'll figure it out later."

And with that I had a mental breakdown as Techno tried to calm me down. Crying on netherite wasn't the most comfortable but I felt comfortable with hin either way so I'll go with it.

(Technoblade POV)

It hurt me to see Y/N like this. Like literally. Physically, mentally, emotionally, you name it. And no Im not a simp, I have feelings you know that right?

I started thinking of ways to get revenge on Dream but I gotta start with how it even started. Y/N and Dream are pretty neutral. I don't see why he would target Y/N now. I looked down to see Y/N sleeping.
I didn't know netherite was comfortable. I carefully put them on the bed and I get up to get answers. I'll start with Tommy he's Y/N's best friend so he's gotta know something at least.

Childinnit

Tommy what happened to Y/N
6:12pm

Look I know you're going
to be a protective boyfriend
but don't get mad at me
6:14pm

Tommy what did you do this time
6:14pm

Uh I think it's easier if I say
it to you in real life
6:17pm

Come to my house right now
6:17pm

Ok
6:18pm

This child must have started it. Did he upset Dream? No then why would he target Y/N instead of Tommy? This is too confusing the child better come soon.

(Tommyinnit POV)

Oh shit it he going to stab me or something? I only griefed George's house is because he griefed mine. I arrived at Techno's house and knocked. He opens the door with a death glare as if he's opening the door to hell for me. I shit you not I almost pissed my pants as I walked in.

"So?" He asks me. "So uh to make this quick I griefed George's house, and Dream burnt down.      Y/N's house because he knew how close me and Y/N are." I say. "Tommy you idiot why would you grief his house?" "Because he griefed mine!" Techno just sighed and went to wake up Y/N. I trailed behind him.

(Y/N POV)

I was woken up by Technoblade and Tommy. "Oh hey." I say rubbing my eyes. "So are we going to get Dream back or something?" Technoblade asks. "Nah if we do something too big he'll do something big back. It's a circle of Karma." I say. "Then what?" Tommy asks. "I was thinking of just doing a harmless prank by putting signs everywhere saying "L'manburg + Technoblade was here" or something like that, he'll get free signs anyways." I say. "Not bad I guess." Techno says agreeing with me.

"You'll do it with me right?"

"I will."

"You'll take the blame with me right?"

"I will."

"You wont betray me right?"

"I wont."