Chapter 31 - Love Or Affection

Kaia

When I told him that I hated the way he made me feel, it was the truth. Because the more I cared for him now, the more it was going to hurt later when he had to die.

As he said, Elias had to be out of the hotel in two weeks. Where did the time go? I thought I would have had more time, or even a better chance to prevent this.

I did the best I could to convince him to let me stay, and of course, it worked very well.

I was still under him when he kissed me. Our lips moved on each other with passion. One thing about Elias was that he kissed me like he couldn't get enough. He kissed me like he wanted me more than anything else in the world.

He stood, pulling me off the ground with him. Elias grabbed my wrist again, dragging me back to the elevator with so much aggression, I could tell he was still upset.

The doors opened and we stepped inside. "You drive me absolutely fucking crazy, did you know that?"

I knew that.

It was so easy to make a man mad. Not only did I plan to argue, but I also planned for him to fuck the attitude out of me right after. Angry sex was the best type of sex.

"You should be punished for the way you spoke to me." Elias bent me over and pulled up my skirt. I had my hands flat on the elevator wall with my ass sticking out. "But you want that, no? You want me to spank this ass until it's red."

God yes.

"Yes-"

He didn't wait for my reply. The slap he gave was louder than the one I gave him earlier. I yelped quietly, attempting to be considerate of the other guests who were staying here.

"First, you kick me in the dick." He spanked again, definitely leaving a handprint. "Then you hit me." And again, the pain from each smack getting worse. "Then, you call me a pussy."

The sharp sting from his hand on my ass had me fighting not to scream. He hit hard, and I couldn't even tell if this was a playful punishment or a real punishment anymore.

He pulled my panties down and made me step out of them. I turned my head to see him stuffing them into his back pocket. Two more spanks were delivered before the elevator reached his floor.

Elias walked us out, and instead of dragging me any further, he kissed me. Holding my body flush to his as we stumbled down the hallway, determined to keep the moment going. My arms circled his neck. Eventually, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

My back hit his apartment door, causing the kiss to break. He moved his mouth to my neck, sucking enough to leave a mark that I would probably see in the morning. I threaded my fingers through his hair, pulling his lips back to mine.

Elias struggled to open the door, continuing to kiss me. Our tongues tangled together, fighting for dominance, although I knew he was in control. The way he manhandled me made it hard to change the position we were in.

We finally got inside. It was dark, and we definitely knocked a couple of things over getting to his room. The only light we had in there was a little lamp on the nightstand.

He threw me on the bed and climbed on top, kicking his shoes off and undoing the buttons of his shirt. "Once I fuck you, there's no going back. You will be mine."

I stared at Elias, watching the lust swirl around his pretty brown eyes. His lips already bruised from our kiss, and his cheek still a little red from where I slapped him. "I'm already yours."