you do his makeup

Ever since Ashton and you started dating he has been bugging you to do his makeup.

Ashton has always been known as a simple man. He loved everything about you and never expected anything more.

As you were on tour with him and the rest of the boys, you would always be backstage at shows while they performed.

Ashton asked you if you could do something for him right before the show started. He didn't seem like a eyeshadow and lipstick guy so you didn't know what to put on him.

You decided to add some flare to his outfit and drew a pink lightning bold across his left eye. It wasn't much but you knew Ashton would like it.

You got up from his lap and he walked over towards the mirror to look at your design.

"Y/n! This looks great!" he says excitedly while laying a kiss upon your check.

"thanks, but it's not even that much" you laughed.

"It doesn't matter, i still love it, thank you" He says kissing you before running  on stage. "I'll see you after the show yea?" he yells back.

"Always" you shouted as you admired your boyfriend while sitting at his drum set.

-

a/n - sorry this one is really short lol, i promise the others will be longer. and i'll also be uploading these 10 at a time :) peace love ashton irwin <3