date night ;)

(also can we pretend he's wearing a suit in the picture to set the mood ;)

Before Ashton left the house this morning to go to the studio, he told you that he planned a date night and he would be back by 7pm. He told you to get ready and he was gonna get ready at Luke's.

Right as he was pulling out of the driveway, you run outside in your pajamas and bunny slippers to give your boyfriend of four years a kiss before he left for "work".

You slowly walked back inside already missing your boyfriend. But decided to do things around your house to surprise him.

You cleaned, dried, and put the dishes away. Made the bed. Did laundry. Clean the bedrooms and bathrooms. and even folded blankets and small things in the living room.

And the thing he will be most thankful for is cleaning his home studio/office that was absolutely destroyed.

You were sweaty after about 5 hours of cleaning so you decided to hop in the shower and get ready for your date. It was only about 2pm but you wanted to make tonight special.

After your shower you wrapped your hair in a towel and around your body, you started in on your makeup.

You decided to go with a light look since you knew that Ashton loved you without tons of makeup looking more natural than anything.

You decided to blow dry your hair the rest of the way and decided to curl your hair to surprise ashton even more

You walk over to your closet and pick out a long red dress that Ash bought for you a few months ago.

You were supposed to wear it to a dinner with you family but it ended up getting cancelled

***

The doorbell rang as you slipped on your gold heels. You grabbed your purse and opened the door to see ashton standing there in a suit with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Ashton, you didn't have to do this much" he grabs your hand and spins you admiring your beauty.

"I don't care, I'll do anything for the best girlfriend in the world" he says while walking you to the car.

When you arrive at the fancy restaurant, the hostess take you to a dark booth in the back.

You and ashton chat for around 25 minutes when the food comes out. After you eat you complain to ashton how stuffed you are and he keeps admiring you and all your beauty.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that" you say while taking a sip of your wine.

"Because I want to remember your face forever" he pauses before standing up pulling something out of his pocket.

You look at him confused as he stands in front of you to get on one knee.

"Ashton, oh my god" you cry.

"Y/n, these past four years have been the best four years of my life. I love you with all of my heart and I never wanna live without you. You complete me in every way and I want this forever. So y/f/n will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth" Ashton asks you while opening the ring box.

"yes, yes, a thousand times yes" you say crying into ashton shoulder as he picks you up

You both hear the entire restaurant cheering and chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss"

Ashton wipes the tears from your eyes and brings his lips to yours for one of the most passionate kisses he has every given you.

The restaurants gets twice as loud as you both begin to kiss.

Ashton pays the check and as you walk out of the restaurant hand in hand, you see both of your families as well as Luke, Calum, and Michael cheering for you.

"Congrats future Mrs. Irwin" Calum yells out.

you laugh and cry at the same time. "How long did you guys know?" you ask everyone standing outside.

"About 7 months" you mom says while pulling you into a hug.

"all I can say is that, I didn't expect this to happen today" you tell everyone. "Ashton just told me it was a date night"

"Well this man is full of surprises" Ashtons brother, Harry, tell everyone.

you turn to face ashton and he looks at you in awe. "I love you so fucking much" you say as you pull him into a hug.

"I love you more Mrs. Irwin" he says while leaning you back with his hand holding up your back and kisses you.

-

this might be my favorite idek gahh it was so cute tbh