playing in the snow

"Ash, Ash look" you say excitedly jumping around the bedroom pointing towards the large window. 

The sun reflected off the bright snow and into yours and Ashton's bedroom while he groaned sleepily. "C'mon y/n it's my day off" he turned his head, planting his face back into the pillow. 

"But babe" you paused. "it's snowing" you whined throwing yourself on top of him. He slowly turned around placing his hands on your face bringing you in. He passionately kisses you before he drags you out of bed to go outside in the snow. 

"Ashton, put on a damn jacket" you giggled looking at your shirtless husband. Ashton slips on a black hoodie and another jacket on top because of the low temperatures outside.

He opened the door exposing the cold crisp air hitting your bare legs. "holy shit" you say shivering while stepping out into the thick layer of snow in your back yard.

"This has to be at least ten inches" Ashton says with a smile on his face. He looks at you so happily since the both of you have never really experienced snow together before. "This is like the best day ever" He says jumping and throwing snow into the air. 

"What about the day we got married?" you asked sarcastically. "Oh right, I suppose this is the second best day ever" he says laughing picking you up bridal style.

"Ash" you say trying to get down. You try to push him away but the both of you end up falling down covering yourself in the fluffy snow. You quickly pull out your phone taking a picture for your instagram. You proceed to post it captioning 'I think my snow angel wins'

Ashton's back was to the snow while you were straddling his torso still taking pictures of him. "How did I get so lucky to marry such a great guy like you" you say pulling him into a kiss by the hem of his hoodie. 

"How did I get so lucky to marry such an amazing, beautiful, and sweet girl like you" he says in between kisses, while the both of you look at each other in awe.

You pull him up and out of the snow before heading back inside to cuddle on the couch together. He enters the kitchen and prepares two mugs full of hot chocolate with multiple small marshmallows floating on top. 

He sits back down on the couch next to you before placing the blanket over both of your legs'. "I love us" you say taking a sip of your hot chocolate. "I love us too" he says placing his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to keep warm.