he takes you surfing

After living in LA for the past few months with your boyfriend, you've never been to the beach because you moved during winter.

It was finally warm enough outside to annoy a day on the beach and that's it's exactly where Ashton brought you.

He grabbed his surf board from the back of his car and you frown knowing he'll be surfing without you.

When you look over you see the other three guys grabbing board from their cars as well.

Calum's was red, Mikey's was a bright green, Luke's was yellow, and Ashton's was blue.

You felt bad since you didn't know how to surf but happy since your boyfriend got to enjoy some time with his friends.

After you and the guys walk out onto the sand you lay out a towel and lay down applying sunscreen and tanning lotion. They guys immediately head towards the ocean to start surfing.

"Uh no guys, get your australian asses back over here and put sunscreen on, i'm not gonna listen to you guys sound like baby's when t you're all burnt" you yell at them.

"okay mom" luke says when they all walk back towards the bags.

***
After about 45 mins of the boys surfing, you can tell ashton looks upset since you're not having fun.

"Babe, come use my board and surf" ashton shouts at you.

"Ash, i don't even know how to surf" you say while getting up and wiping the sand off your hot legs.

You take a step into the warm water and swim over to where Ashton in floating.

"Here hop up on the board and i'll teach you" he said placing his hands around your hips lifting you onto the surf board.

"Ashton, i don't know about this" you say nervously while trying to balance yourself in the board.

(disclaimer, i don't know anything about surfing so bear with me)

"okay so lay of your stomach and begin to swim forward when this wake comes along, alright, and then try to stand up and valence yourself" he says with a smile.

You nervously nod you head and do what he says.

You fall a numerous amount of times before he gets on his board to show you how it's done.

"okay ash, lemme try one more time" you tell him taking his board away from him.

Meanwhile, the other three goofballs were about 40 feet away surfing in their own.

You grabbed his board one more time and went for it.

As the wave came along you got up on your knees and slowly valences yourself standing up.

You can hear Ashton cheering you on as you continue to stand for a few moments.

"Ashy I did it" you say while swimming back towards him all excited.

"i told you, you could trust me"

He kisses you before continuing.

"looks like I'm gonna have to buy you your own surfboard"

"ooo can it be pink" you ask your boyfriend before kissing him one last time.

You and Ashton walk back onto the shoreline and proceed to dry off.

You say goodbye to the rest of the boys and walk back to ashton's car while holding his hand being thankful for spending this perfect day with him.