exercise

As the year was coming to an end, you and your boyfriend, Ashton, decided you both wanted to get in shape.

Not that either of you were over weight, you just thought it was best to look better as he was also getting ready for another tour.

Ashton dragged you along even tho you didn't want to. You loved your boyfriend a lot and didn't want him to change. You thought his small tummy was a perfect pillow and you saw nothing wrong with it

"Babe please, just a mile or two" your boyfriend said dragging you out of the garage.

You rolled your eyes after he turned around not wanting him to see your attitude. You and Ash started of slow but after 20 minutes of jogging you got super tired and sweaty.

You were halfway around the neighborhood and had about a quarter of mile before you returned back home.

"Ashy, i'm tired" you say slowing down to a walk.

He pulls out his airpod and stops to turn around. "y/n i can see our house from here, come on, it'll be worth it in the end, i promise."

"ugh fine" you decided to play a joke on him running as fast as you could passing him on the way home.

You stop in the garage and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. You turn around to see a sweaty Ashton slowly jogging into the garage before shutting the door.

"What happen to being tired" he says out of breath.

"well, i guess i got a spurge of energy" you say winking walking into the house swaying your hips.

Ashton can't help but to stare at your ass since the leggings you were wearing defined your curves so well.

You walk to the bathroom and decide to take a shower since you're drenched in your own sweat.

After you step in the shower and start shampooing your hair, you hear the bathroom door open.

"Ash, give me like 10 minutes and i'll be out" you say laughing.

All of a sudden the shower door cracks open revealing a sweaty naked Ashton.

"Or we could save water and we can take one together" he says stepping in, closing the door behind himself

"I like the sound of that" you say pulling him in under the water kissing his lips.

"I think this exercise thing is the best idea i've ever had" he says in between kisses.

"i agree 1000%" you say into his ear as he kisses your neck while rubbing your hand through his wet hair.

-
a/n sorry this one is short um but it was cute right??