9🙃

Jeon jungkook is confused.

He was confuse, keep thinking why did he followed her while searching for Taehyung, going to an extent where he save the girl himself from a suicidal attempt and even brought her into his
apartment . Pinching the bridge of his nose, he let out a deep breath, Turning his head to the side when he heard light footstep coming closer.

"How is she?" He asked, unbothered to invite the tall man to sit.

"Who is she?"

"People don't go answer question with another question Doctor Kim"

"Who is she?""People don't go answer question with another question Doctor Kim"

"And people don't bring pregnant stranger to their house Mr Jeon. Especially you, who is she? Is she... is the child she's carrying yours?" His voice cracked while asking this.

"She's just someone from school, I don't even know her name. There, you got your answers, where's mine?"

"When would you go back to your parents?"

"That's not the answers i want, Namjoon"

"Your brother miss you"

"For the last time Joon, He's not my brother, and before you could even say it, i don't have a mom. My mom died years ago. You knew it Namjoon"

"Kook I'm not saying this as your family's doctor, but as your friend, th-" jungkook stood up, Eyes are in the same level as the tall man called Namjoon.

"The exit is that way hyung" The tall man sigh, nodding defeated while packing all of his things.

"She have low blood pressure, malnourished, and depressed. In sum, she had to take care of herself more often, the prescription is on the desk. Call me if you need more help" Namjoon pat jungkook shoulder, walking toward the door. .

"Don't tell anyone you see me today, or anything about her" he muttered before namjoon could even close the door. The tall man just replied with his sweet dimple smile.

______

Y/n woke up feeling refreshed, The long lost satisfaction she rarely felt because the lack of sleeps. Pieces of memory from last night shot her head like a bullet, she low-key regretting the
decision to end her life last night.

Realising her surroundings, she saw how beautiful this fancy room is, coloured in cream and gray complete with fully furnished white cabinets. Sudden trauma waking up with a stranger in the same bed begin taking a toll on her, Breathing in relief when no one is sleeping next to her and another set of relief after taking a glimpse on her full clothing under the blanket. With curious intention, she stood up walking slowly toward the door, peeking through the door.

"H-hello? Is anyone there?" No answers. With a set of own pep talk for herself, she walk out from the room, Silently making her way to god knows where, Her eyes and mouth were wide open in amazement with everything she sees in the large apartment, it was simply decorate in modern minimalist vibes, Fully furnished with 4 colours of black, grey, white and red, the taste of aesthetic it hold really shows how exclusive and high maintenance the owner is.