10🙃

"Thought you leave"

"I..  thought that too, but I've made my mind, this is the best decision for the baby, i'll stay here atleast until i got somewhere to stay. T-thank you for letting me stay here." She bowed at him.

"I don't see any of your belongings with you" His eyes roamed around her, looking for her things that she might took from her house. 

"I-i.. have nothing left with me.. I just got out to find a job, luckily i found one nearby, i started to work there immediately, that's why i was late" y/n bite her lower lips, both hands palming her knees, sitting straightly at the sofa opposite from jungkook.

"Quit whatever that shit is, I told you I'll help you, Means that i support everything, It's just a damn money" He simply said

"You can't support me forever, I need money to save for a new place and for raising the child later, if I'm not allowed to work, how can i g-"

"No means no" He strictly cut her.

"Then how can i save money for the baby?"

"That's your issues. Not mine"

"Please let me work, i- i promise you won't even know, For your information, all i have left in my pocket is 12 dollars"

"I don't want to take any risk by letting anyone know someone is living with me, I'm the heir of GCF corporation, everything about me is scandalous, I'm sure you don't want to be expose to the public either do you. Things could be dirty in seconds" He bend down, looking sharp at me

"If you don't want your life to be more ruin that it already is, stay shut" 

"T-this is so unfair" you bit your lips, holding your self in from bursting, your emotions get uncontrollable this last few days.

"World is unfair, suck it up" he stood up straight once again, walking toward his room before slamming his door loudly. Leaving you at the living hall pouting by yourself.

"Jerk"

_______

Getting out from your room after jungkook had gone to school that morning was a mission impossible, because he took way too much time to get ready.  Minutes of searching through the cupboard, you couldn't find anything to eat, the kitchen is empty as new without any presence of food other than racks of mineral and banana milk Inside the fridge. You were really hungry, last time you had a proper meal is probably the last few days ago at the convenience store, eating expired food.

Your stomach growling and this morning sickness doesn't make yourself feel any better. Contemplating to go out secretly while jungkook going to school, the problem is, you doesn't know his house password. Not trying to trigger his anger anymore further, you sit at the living hall watching a few movies, growling stomach as your loyal friend before goes back into my your room staring at the ceiling.

Unconciously after a few minutes of laying down, sleepiness is taking over.

__________

When you woke up, you were staring face to face with a handsome stranger smiling at you, showing his deep dimple at the side of his cheeks.