31👿

Jungkook

I storm inside the mansion searching or the man i had been dying to see as soon as the maid open the door for me. My guess not wrong when i saw him sitting on a leather chair while reading a book in the mini library at the second floor.

His eyes land on me when he heard my fast footstep making my way toward him, he didn't flinch when i suddenly grip his collar, bringing his calm face toward my red one.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know what you were talking about"

"Don't play dumb you old man. I know your tricks. When you hate something, you get rid of it, like when you get rid of my mom!" Growling, Jungkook were clenching his teeth, teary eyes looking at the man he used to call dad years ago while suppressing his tears from flowing down. His dad stop looking at him, sighing before looking to the side, staring at nothing.

"I really have no idea, i think you should think rationally and talk about this like a decent person would"

"What?" With a quivering lips, his grip on his father's collar tighten.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook's had goosebumps hearing his dad calling his name with a strict voice, looking at him straight in the eye and jungkook hate that. Hate the fact that this man had the power to make him felt small by doing a simple task such as calling his name.

He wanted to believe that this
Man had nothing over him, and he get his own resonant using his fist. Wanting to punch his own father to prove something useless. Clenching his hand in a tight fist, before he could do anything, he took a last glance toward the man who still standing straight with pride on his shoulders. His pokerface really made him furious and didn't think twice nor regretting his decision.

"You made me do this Mr Jeon" Fist swinging in the air, together with his body a seconds later before his fist could land on the wrinkle face of his dad when someone suddenly clash into him from the side, hugging and falling together to the marbled floor. The both of them grunting.

"What do you think you're doing?" The guy stood on his knees, this time he's the one pulling jungkook's collar in a tight grip.

"Stop acting like this! I swear to god you-" jungkook's fist land hard in the guy pretty face, it end his sentences also his body fall back to the marbled floor once again.

"Man, that feels so fucking good" jungkook jerk his hand after be the powerful blow that provoke a strong shock to the knuckles and wrist, chuckling while enjoying the sight of the poor guy holding his jaw in pain.

This time the guy didn't hold back and both of them end up in a serious fist fight until his dad signal the butler and the maids to separate them both. Jungkook yanks his arm from being touch by anyone, same goes with seokjin, but he seems more calmer than jungkook, but his bruise more than the younger.

  Jungkook yanks his arm from being touch by anyone, same goes with seokjin, but he seems more calmer than jungkook, but his bruise more than the younger