14😆

Taehyung being everything sweet except for trouble, but Jungkook is being a big fat obnoxious jerk. I know he is naturally rude and bossy but since the day he give permission to go out, his attitude is unacceptable.

Slamming doors, complaining almost about everything, asking me to do every chores i possibly could. Like, who clean the toilet with a toothbrush?. I hate him the most when he asked me to do his thesis Infront of him at the living hall, so he can keep bossing me around, already keeping the same routine every night for the past 5 days.

When i told Mrs Kim about this, she just laugh it out and told me that's how he usually behave if he want attention or jealous about something.

'The all mighty golden guy Jeon Jungkook is Jealous and needing MY attention? when he could get every girls attention fully on him in just one glance? Yeah right.'

I look at him who is sitting on the couch watching Moana while I'm sitting on the carpet doing his Thesis beside the coffee table. I started to get attached by my baby, yes. But seeing his homework and thesis, i kinda miss studying. It's a shame i got expelled 3 months before graduating, it's all I ever dreamt of. Rubbing my small swollen belly, i sigh.

"If your stomach hurting, stop doing that shit and sleep, or you'll be getting me in trouble later"

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern" I replied sarcastically thinking he would  give me a savage clap back like he always did, but all i could hear is his hard pattern of breathing. When i turn back to look at him, he was leaning his head on the couch, sweating so much.

I'm getting worried because the fact they his face look so pale at the moment, Making my way to check on him, He pushed my hand away before i could touch his forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"Mind your own business" He replied. Standing up from his seat, taking his time to adjust from the sudden movement while closing his eyes, before literally dragging himself going to his room and slam the door shut.

"What's his problem?" Shrugging, you continue to do his thesis, but your focus caught to a loud noise coming from inside his room. Leaving the work behind, you knock on his door slowly testing the water, after hearing no answer, you called his name this time. Worried after getting no reply for a few minutes, you open his door to peak your head inside. Seeing his things from the bedside table scattered on the floor near his unconcious body.

"Jungkook!" You ran toward him, guiding his head to rest on your thighs, gently slapping his cheeks to wake him up.

"Wake up, hey. Can you hear me? Jungkook! Oh my god, what should i do, what should i do?"

 Can you hear me? Jungkook! Oh my god, what should i do, what should i do?"

________

Jungkook

When jungkook open his eyes that morning, his condition feel so much better than yesterday. His hand touched the slightly dried towel on his forehead with a lot questions in mind. When he felt a sudden movement on his right side, he turned his head and saw y/n peacefully sleeping, face inches to his.