18🙃

Just like that day, it's raining cats and dogs tonight too. Under the hard pouring rain, jungkook breathe hard for extra air, climbing up the stairs nonstop to get to the rooftop as soon vas possible. The place where he saw y/n wanted to attempt her suicide by jumping off the building. Leaning his back onto the wall once he's done checking every inch of the corner and no hints of her, a breathe of relief exhaled.

 Leaning his back onto the wall once he's done checking every inch of the corner and no hints of her, a breathe of relief exhaled

Calming down a little, he's running down the flight of stairs, going to where his car parked. Planning to find y/n everywhere he could, one hand steering the wheel while another one constantly dialling her number eventhough each of his calls will be connected to a voice mail. Driving eventually slow, searching for her at every side of the road. 

Ignoring every angry drivers that honking or throwing their line of curses at him. Only flinching when his phone ringing, signalling an incoming call were in. Once he saw it's just his friends, he ought to throw the phone to the side, taking all of his focus to find her, but when he saw that one specific name were also joining the group call, he joined.

"Heyyoo gaYss, whaTchU dOin?" It's jimin, acting cute while being drunk. Some of them answered his questions while the others just doing their own things. Between his hiccups, he laugh as if someone just make a joke.

"You knOw wHat's funNy? *Hiccup* I gOt drunK by driNkinG cHeap mAkgeoLli..." Jimin stated, showing the bottle through the screen. jungkook don't want to hear his stupid drunk talk, but before he could end the call, his eyes linger to Taehyung on the screen. Based on his nice looking attire, he is outside, and currently with someone.

"Hey Tae? Are you with someone right now? I saw someone sitting beside you" Thankfully eunwoo have the same brain as him and ask the question first.

"Yup, this brat definitely on a date" one of his friends stated as taehyung slightly showed the back of the person head.

All the guys on the video call cheering except for Jungkook, his heart pounding inside, hands gripping the steering wheel tighter until his Knuckle turn white

"You're on a date with a girl?" Yoongi stated the fact and right about now, jungkook already burning, the engine accelerating, driving fast through the night. Thinking of the possibility of that girl is you, since he is the first person you see once you permitted to go out. Being comfortable around each other when he accidentally saw you both together at the cafe.