28😳

Coz all of me, love all of you, love your curve and love your edges.." You might be wondering why is jungkook coming back home that night and suddenly have the urge to give you flowers and singing right? Well it's started with a..

"I'm sorry if i said something wrong when i was drunk last night y/n" he hand you the big chunk of colourful flowers right Infront of your face, saying he made that flower wrap by himself.

"Why are you apologising? What do you think you've done?" You asked him back with a frown, arms crossed, brows raised knowingly.

"You keep giving me a silent treatment this morning, knowing myself, i know i did something stupid while i was drunk and forgetting it the next morning. Please forgive whatever i said and done last night, pretty please" He closed his eyes, arm straighten holding the flowers for you to take

"You didn't remember anything from last night?"

"I completely blackout" so he didn't remember about Jin at all? Slowly your hands taking the flower, bring it near to your face, the nice smell of the flowers are taking over your scents of smell.

"Did you forgive me?" He asked again with a squinted eyes. You couldn't help yourself from not breaking your character. Laughing, bringing yourself to kiss both of his cheeks a few times while he was looking at you with confuse face at first then getting shy all of sudden.

 Laughing, bringing yourself to kiss both of his cheeks a few times while he was looking at you with confuse face at first then getting shy all of sudden

He look so cute!

"You didn't do anything last night Jungkook. Everything's fine" you smile, but he's catching in fast, he knew that your smile were a fake, your eyes didn't crinkle like it always have when you are truly feeling happy.

"You look sad, is anything wrong?"

"Nothing. So, Did you already have your dinner yet?" you turned and acting busy, trying to change the topic but he didn't buy it.

"Hey, you know you can tell me everything right? What's wrong?" He put both of his hands on your hips. Urging you to look at him, after a few seconds, you did

"I'm fine, really."

"Y/n i know you aren't. What happen?" He was looking back and forth between your left and right eyes, his sparkling doe eyes are slowly pulling you in, you huffs, finally admitting your defeat.