3😆

The car ride were silent as a graveyard, none of them are talking or take chances to talk and knowing each other, just a faint voice of news anchor reporting the police has found the missing female student near Hangang river this morning, died with a gruesome death, police had been searching this mystery serial-killer for years.

Your eyes widen hearing that news and almost fall off from it's socket when taehyung suddenly switch off the radio. Giving you an awkward smile when he realised your trembling eyes are landing on him. You gulp, grasping the seatbelt tighter in your hands.

'Oh shit! Is he going to murder me?'

'What did i do wrong?'

'is it because the accident happened half an hour before?'

'damn it must be because i just slapped his bestfriend. I knew it was weird when they just laugh it off'

'If i jump from this car now, will i die?'

'No No no i won't die from jumping out of a moving car, maybe a scratch and maybe lost a limb. But not die'

'But possibly die if the car at the back hit me and mashed me like a mashed potato'

'am i gonna die virgin?'

'What should i do?'

"You okay? Your face look pale. Helloooo"

"Uh? I..i.." your eyes look everywhere aside at him and land at the knife at the back seat.

"Are you cold? Should i lower the heater?"

"A-are you going to k-kill me?" You said with a tiny voice, sniffling, trying your best not to cry and the guy beside you already looking at your constipated face weirdly.

"Kill you?"

"I just slap your bestfriend pretty face and there's a knife at the back" you cry like there's no tomorrow, not minding your tears and snot already wetting your face and clothes. Totally ignoring his impression on you.

"I'm not going to kill yo-"

"Oh my god you were driving to the Hangang river toooowuahahaàaa" you continue to wail loudly.

"Hangang? Wait Is this because of the news?" He switch on the emergency light and stop at the side of the road. You wait no more to get out from his car and maybe running to your work place, it's better be late than actually dying. But he act faster, he had lock the door first, turning to look at you from the side before reaching closer, you screamed your lungs out, back fully glued to the door like starfish and seeing that, he abruptly stop his movement.

"How to open this stupid expensive and nice car by the way, tsk tsk... Expensive things should make life easier are they not? Tskk.. Oh my god.... I'm so dead." Your wails never stop and it's frustrating to be in the situation upfront.

"Okay okay.. let me explain myself okay? I'm not a murderer, the knife you saw at the back is my sister's. She's a head chef and she forgot that thing. look, this is her message telling me to give her the knife by 8." He shows you the text message full of emojis he shared with his sister and you almost believe him. Abruptly stop wailing like an idiot but still take a guard of yourself.

"Are we okay now? Can i continue the drive?" He gives you his famous-oh-blindly-rectagular-smile once again.

'I know you gonna eventually kill me, quit with the act smh'

"O-okay" damn it, mouth always said different things from my mind

Taehyung switch off the emergency signal, resume to drive with a paranoid girl sitting beside him. Jolting when his fingers graze on your arm when he try to find something from the backseat. Jolting once again when he slowly put a leather jacket on you. Looking at him weirdly, hesitating to use it.