27🙃

The guy carefully put Jungkook on the bed, moving on to taking off jungkook's dress shoe, taking a clean clothes inside the closet and change jungkook into his favourite sleep wear, tucking him in completely under the comforts of his thick blanket.

You stood at the side of Jungkook's bed, watching the stranger did everything without being told, like he already know what, where and how it's supposed to be done and do. He goes to the kitchen for a few minutes, walking inside the room once again with a tray of mineral water, banana milk and pills.

"Make sure to give him the painkillers once he wake up, If you know how to cook, make him hangover soup, he like it more if there's meat and make sure it's a little bit spicy, if you don't do both. Prepare to live like a living hell tomorrow, thanks to his annoying whining ass.., unless you like his whining ass" he winked playfully before making his way out from Jungkook's bedroom.

"W-where are you going?" You tug the hem of his shirt from the back as he let out a snort.

"Home, where else?"

"You're not going to wait for him to wake up?" This might be a bit worrisome to ask a stranger to wait inside the house with jungkook still literally concious, but this man obviously not dangerous. He didn't respond nor turning around by your question, already holding the entrance door knob. Before he could get out from jungkook's house, you slam shut the door, blocking his way out, looking up at him urging for definite answers, he sigh.

"It seems like you have a lot questions to ask, What is it beautiful?" He leaned over, extending one of his arm over the door frame behind you, another hand of his is inside pants pocket, eyes gazing down onto your short height.

This man is absolutely breathtaking, he's perfectly, flawlessly, handsome and he have a calm brown eyes that could soothe one soul. But ofcourse, Jungkook dark brown orbs are so much better.

This man, standing Infront of you has a dark brown hair that look so great when it's combed to the back exposing his forehead. but again, you always have a thing about knight dark hair in a shape of coconut bowl. A specific raven haired guy with a dark coffee coloured eyes, bunny smiles that could shine brighter than galaxies, and that beautiful boyish voice that could lulled you into dreamland easily.

"I know I'm handsome, but You don't need to stare at me like that " He said

"Who are you? How do you know where we live and know so much about him? Wha" He show you his palm right infront of your face, signalling you to stop talking, one of his eyebrows raised.

"That's weird, This is the third time we met each other. He should already told you who am i to you, and based on his statement, you should already hate me like you need to be"

"What is that even mean? For your information, I wouldn't hate people based on other people prescription. I know nice people when I see them" you state confidently, he straighten his tall body as his plump lips slightly curved to a smile for a quick second if your eyes didn't play any trick on you.