26🙃

Jungkook abruptly stood up from his seat with a clenching jaw, staring sharp toward his father who standing at the stage, eyes dark as if he could take someone souls out from it's body with just his gaze. Nails burried to his palm, almost making it bleed from his own strengths.

He dashed out from the hall with fast step before you could try to calm his temper, already leaving you behind who was trying to trailing him through every corner of the mansion. Keep calling for his name, hoping he will respond, but he never stop nor turning around. Marching angrily to god knows where.

His back keep getting smaller.

 the longer you chase after him and finally you lost him fully when You were suddenly being forcefully drag to the opposite direction by someone who was harshly gripping your arm

the longer you chase after him and finally you lost him fully when You were suddenly being forcefully drag to the opposite direction by someone who was harshly gripping your arm. You might have some red bruises on your arm later due to the strong grip.

You were brought to an exclude area at the back part of this mansion's, next to a beautiful see-through glass garden, absolutely far away from the party and anyone else. Finally be able to see the person dragging you here clearly and it's not the face you wanted to see, ever.

"Suprise surprise, Are you having fun playing Cinderella? I bet you are." She smugly says, flicking your hair away from your eyes.

Lee sungkyung.

You didn't answer her, looking down to your feet as if there's something more exciting there

You didn't answer her, looking down to your feet as if there's something more exciting there. When she's done being patience enough with your silence, she cup both of your cheeks with one hand, guiding it to look up at her scowling face, Talking with her clenching teeth.

"This dress, and those makeup won't cover any of your ugliness y/n. Open your damn eyes and realise that you. Are. Ugly.!"

At the last sentences she grip you cheeks harder, trying so hard to hurt you inside and outside but you didn't falter, you know you have to keep it strong physically and mentally. Seeing your empty reaction, she snorts, knowing your new found confidence.

"You. Are. Just. A. Bet." This time she push your forehead with her pointing finger for every words.

"Lemme break this to your damn empty head once and for all. Face it y/n, This is reality, no magic shit would come to you and magically transform you from ugly duckling to a beautiful swan and eventually leads you to have your happy ending crap"