36😞

The nurses bring you to the emergency room right after knowing you had a bleeding. Doctors and nurses are busy going here and there to discuss what's important and they solely needed to do to control this situation. Jungkook were beside you, never once stop holding your hands with his own, ignoring the new warm blood and slash on his palm as he more interested with your condition.

"Mr Jeon She lost a lot of blood and now in a serious weak condition, all i can say is 50-50 chances. We have no other way, You have to pick to safe the baby or the mom"

"Safe the baby/her" you and jungkook both say in the same time, looking at each other afterwards.

"We need to safe the baby jungkook"

"You heard the Doctor y/n, you could die for saving the baby.." He frowned.

"I could have died a long time ago if not because of this baby Jungkook" your eyes looking at his with tears as he look like a whole mess.  He kept silent a few seconds after, thinking hard

  He kept silent a few seconds after, thinking hard

"I'm saving her"

"No!! I'm saving the baby!" You yelled crying

"Y/n listen to m-"

"No! You listen to me! This is my baby and i make my own choice! Nobody can stop me on this even you!"

"No y/n,... Please don't.." he whispered, looking at her beggingly.

"Please sign this document and were set.." the doctor give her a consent paper to sign and she didn't even flinch to sign it, only to be stop by the one and only jungkook.

"Y/n please no.. don't risk yourself.."

"Are the baby is not enough to risk it all?" He sighed, feeling the pain inside his heart numb his senses

"You don't understand y/n, you're the only reason why I'm not willing to risk it all, because right now, you're my all"

He look at you straight in the eyes same goes to you that had.lost yourself deep in his galaxy eyes, but it still couldn't stop you from signing the consent. He gasp, finally his knees and his body feeling weak as it can be, his time frozen in that point of time, seeing you giving the doctors the consent and eventually were brought inside the surgery room.

When he jolt from his own head space, it was too late, the surgery room were closed and no one can enter, leaving him alone crying in the corner of the waiting hall.

___________

It's been hours after y/n were committed into the Surgery room, jungkook still faithfully waiting outside for any news eventhough he was hoping he could be inside instead. After 5 hours of waiting, the surgery room burst open from inside and one nurse went out rushly while pushing a trolley.

"Nurse wha-"

"You can come in sir, excuse me" The nurse leave leaving jungkook contemplating outside the surgery room, hand reaching the door handle as he tried to calm his beating heart down. When he's he's ready, he take a deep breath and walk inside to see you fully covered with a white blanket from head to toe.