17😆

"Jungkook i-i can't d-do this... P-pull out! Please" y/n said in between, while trying hard to breathe, hands gripping jungkook's shoulder tight.

"A little bit more, hold a few more minutes y/n" He said, guiding the lead.

"No!!! I'm tired, I can't do this anymore." she whine, almost crying, Jungkook sigh, pulling her up to sit at the edge of the swimming pool. Y/n took her time to collect herself, throwing dagger at jungkook who still standing inside the pool, grinning.

"I told you i can't swim" She pout, splashing water using her foot at him, showing her anger,
jungkook rolled his eyes

"I told you i can't swim" She pout, splashing water using her foot at him, showing her anger, jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I told you i can teach you, you just need to set that little brain of yours to trust me"

"Well that's the hard part" She splashed him again. Feeling hurt with her teasing, he attack her back with much more powerful splash, their little banter turned into a huge water fight, forgetting their main plan of coming here.

Jungkook efforts of renting this private indoor pool is gone to waste when y/n still can't swim after hours of practice. Y/n were running away when jungkook chasing her with water gun in his hand, their tom and jerry moments continued until y/n accidently slipped.

"Watch out!" Jungkook throw the gun to the side, running with speed of light toward her, luckily he was fast enough to jump at the very last minute, pulling her to fall into the other side, which is in the water. She gasp for air, jungkook help her to stay above the water by wrapping his muscled arm around her waist. She unconciously wrapping her legs tight around Jungkook's tiny waist, arms locked around his shoulders, face burried in his hair.

Jungkook lied if he didn't admit his heart stop for a moment there, feeling a jolt of electrifying shock once their wet skin touched surprisingly this close. He stayed silent, froze in his spot, heart pumping unconditionally hard inside his ribcage, still holding y/n in the middle of the pool.

When her breathing had calmed down, she pulled her face away, seeing how jungkook beautiful Bambi eyes were looking upward at her, with only an inch gap separating them. Lost
in each other eyes without saying a word, her breath on his, and his warmth could be feeled by y/n entire body. It felt like the time paused as Jungkook were staring between her sparkling eyes to her juicy lips, tilting his head and tighten his grip on her waist, inching closer toward her.

Ignoring her beating heart, she eventually closed her eyes too, hand gripping his shirt as she felt jungkook lips slightly touched hers. Before they could drown themselves deeper with the kiss, a worker accidentally barge in, blowing his whistle, informing their time had ended. Panickly bowing and apologizing for interrupting the 'couple' in the wrong timing.

After he's gone, They're both were left blushing mess, avoiding each other, eyes looking elsewhere. Too embarrassed, jungkook accidentally let go of his grip on y/n, making her fall into the water once again, he panickly help her out, then again she was in his arm, not forgetting to smack his chest, complaining. One second later, They burst laughing together when they find this whole thing is somehow funny.