13😆

"Oh my!"

You were beyond surprised, almost couldn't catch the expensive phone that jungkook had thrown your way right after you lock the front door.

"Purposely left your phone so you could spend leisure time with your boyfriend huh" He said almost whispering, but you still could hear him.

"Sorry?" Looking at him in confusion, he signal you to follow him and you did. Stopping your step right Infront of his bedroom door. He saw your sudden stop.

"Why won't you come in? Did your boyfriend get mad if you're alone in another guy's room?"

"Ummm... I don't know what you're talking abo-"

"Ofcourse" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook, thank yo-"

"Enough with the talk, Now you had to do what you had to do" He pulled you into his room and you were standing there in the middle of his large room awkwardly as he move around.

After a few minutes of gathering his things with a bitter looking face that surely makes you peed in your pants, he walk toward you just to pass his laptop, a few thick books, another few of reference paper you might needed onto your arms roughly. It's too much and a few books already falling from your grasp.

Trying to hold it all up, you accidentally slipped on something and unconciously pull him down too. Luckily his soft bed was at your back to catch you, you felt relief but soon after felt breathless once you saw how close jungkook's face to you.

He was hovering over you, hands supporting himself, careful not to lean onto you too much. From this close, you thought he is indeed breathless, like god must have taking his time to build him. His aura is a killer, he have many types of piercing here and there with full sleeve tattoos, but those sparkling doe eyes can simply drown everything and still he could look cutely innocent little puffs.

Your grip on the hem of his shoulder tighten when you felt him inching closer, you gulp, closing your eyes

"Let go" is all you could heard. Open your eyes, you saw he was looking at your fingers that been gripping his clothing like your life depend on it.

"O-oh!" You let go and both of you scramble to stand up and pickup the things with silence as if nothing had happened. This time he hands you the things more carefully. When you thought everything he wanted to give already in your arms, You look at him wanting to start talking, but he cut you off by pushing you out from his room.

"I-i told you to prepare mentally and physically. We made a deal and you promise you would do my thesis if i let you go out today. I want it to be perfect as the perfect time you just spend outside" He slammed the door right Infront of your face before open it once again, just to smack a book he forgot to give right onto your face.

A minute of silence while you stood alone on your spot. Blinking, looking at his closed door.

"He got that mad just because i go out? Petty" you mutter under your breath.