16 👿

You felt like your tears could fall anytime just by looking at the baby first ever sonogram in your hand.

Can't wait to show it to jungkook, who had been waiting for you inside his car

Walking out from the clinic, you accidentally bumped onto someone shoulder, heard the person cursed under her breath and you rush to apologize to them, But you did not expect to see the exact face that had burried a deep trauma in you.

She chuckled seeing your widen eyes looking at her well being.

"Well well well, nice to meet you here, long time no see, i thought you already died"

________

Jungkook

Jungkook plays with his phone while waiting for y/n inside his car. When he saw y/n getting out from the clinic looking at something in her hand while smiling by herself, his lips curved into a smile too, but not for long when seconds later she bumped into someone. Even with their back on him, he could know that those person were lashing out on her before rudely pushing y/n forehead repeteadly with her fore finger.

He got out from his car running toward her, stopped in the middle when he recognise the voice very well. It's his fiancé's voice,

Lee Sungkyung.

"I see you keeping that baby." She snort, bending down to the same level as y/n because she is slightly taller than her, caressing y/n hair away from her face and tug it off behind the ears.

"Say, who's the unlucky guy?" Y/n didn't reply and just froze in her spot, shaking.Her reaction spark amusement to sungkyung as she laugh the next second.

"Don't tell me, you don't know who that baby's daddy is?. Oh my good! You never failed to amaze me y/n! Hahaha what a slut" I feel a lump inside my chest when i saw her slapping y/n cheeks in a joking manner. My hand clenching into a fist, trembling by my side because i couldn't do anything to help her in this situation. Y/n is just the girl i help, while sungkyung is my fiancé arranged by my family.

"Listen here slut, i suggest you do an abortion, because poor people like you can't even take care of yourself how can you even think to take care of a child?" She goes overboard by pushing y/n to the ground, she whimpers from the hard fall. I took two steps ahead not caring what sunkyung would think, stopping midway for the second time when a random guy coming closer to them, hugging sungkyung from the back.

"Enough playing with her babe, let just go" he said, kissing Sungkyung's nape.

"Aren't you in a relationship with jungkook? Who is he then?" Y/n asked after seeing that guy obviously being intimate with her.

"Aren't you a little busy body slutty bitch? Why don't you ask me what I'm doing here instead huh." With a gritting teeth she cup y/n jaw before scoffing.