24😳

Jungkook stares at nothing under the dim light of his room, your face burried at the junction of his neck. Feeling your soft snores and warm breath fanning his skin making him smile. You look so small in his arms, so light and soft against his body. The sight of your cute sleeping face make his heart warm, sending emotions he thought he'll never have. His hand softly caress your head, that made you stir awake.

"Jungkook?" You mumbled, back to nuzzling his neck. Inhaling the masculine yet minty scent of him.

"Sorry, did i wake you?"

"No.. Why are you up, what time is it?" You groggily asked.

"It's still 5, go back to sleep" he murmured, hand rubbing your back, lulling you to sleep. You moaned, embracing him tight as you slowly went to sleep, Jungkook smiled. Couldn't help himself from placing a tender kiss on your forehead that warm your entire beating system. To hide your pounding heart from him, you turned around so he can spoon you instead.

You flinched when his hand landed on your hip, gliding to your bare stomach under the large shirt. He tenderly hug you from behind, pressing his hard chest onto your back as his hot breath fanning your nape.

"Relax, I won't do anything against your will. I just.. needed this warmth" He whispered in a low voice, making you shivers. You felt a soft lingering kiss on your nape as he nuzzled closer.

"You've been too tense since dinner" He chuckled, might seeing you gulp your throat.

"I-i'm not" you responded, feigning innocent as you tried to laugh this nervousness off.

"Really? Then why are you trembling?" Jungkook pointed out slowly turning you over, only found yourself writhing underneath him who slowly hovered on top of you, looking into your eyes intensely as if he wanted to say something.

"Jungkook.. Why are you doing this?" Finally you have the guts to ask him.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb jungkook.. we both know you've changed. Like 'change', change" you said, looking elsewhere except at him.

"What change?" He tilt his head to the side.

"Seriously? You've been acting weird" Now you look at him

"How?"

"You're acting.... Nicer."

"Is that bad?"

"No, I mean.. I don't know, it's just,.. you confuse me. It made me thinking what do you actually want?"

"Y/n you do have an idea how attractive you are right?" He stated, gaze never leave yours.

"W-what?"

"It's too hard to not notice how beautiful you are and how inviting this lips is.." Jungkook graze his thumb over your lower lips. Your eyes widen with his words but soon, you struggle to even open your eyes as his palm that long rested on your warm cheek felt so good, almost purring at the touch of it.