🌚11🌝

"Seriously if Jennie and G-dragon is actually dating, I'm gonna support them even though my heart is bleeding. If being with jennie makes him happy, I'm happy for him though" Mrs Kim rubs her imaginary tears making y/n laugh. She stop her onion chopping session to give a side hug at the late 40s lady.

"Awww Mrs Kim, you're a real fan"

The two ladies just clicks to each other, having fun cooking together in the kitchen, Sharing stories and joking around. Loving her motherly side, large age gap doesn't even mind them because of her teenage heart, Feeling thankful to Mrs Kim for actually saving her from being locked at the garage and letting her sleep at the guest room that night, without letting her know that is also the main reason why she is currently pregnant right now.

"Now, i think it's the right time you tell me what's your real relationship with Jungkook" Her sad expression changed into mischievous in a blink.

"Nothing. We are not in that kind of relationship" you awkwardly smiled

"What you mean with 'ThAt KiNd' of relationship? Are you saying you're one of his fuck buddy?"

"W-what?"

"Not going to be rude, but i know how jungkook is sexually active and a one horny teenager. Gosh, talking about this, making me remember a few months ago when i accidentally saw him doing 'it' with a girl at the dining table. I still had nightmare about that"

"N-no. I'm not his fuck buddy either"

"Sorry if i made you uncomfortable. It just feels weird" she stopped in her words to look at y/n that already waiting for her to continue talking without actually forcing her to continue.

"Jungkook used to be a sweet little boy, he's kind and friendly to everyone eventhough he's the heir of GCF Corporation. Everything changes after his mother death, one by one start falling apart, with his dad, with his trusted friends and eventually he become how he is today. Rude crazy bastard. Look, i curse him for you" She ended her story with a little joke that crack you up.

"How come his mother death could changed him to be a fuckboy?"

"That's another story to tell, maybe you could asked him yourself."

"I don't think I'm brave enough to asked him anything"

"Believe me, he's gonna tell you because you're special" She tap her shoulder with a knowing smile

"Nope. Not at all"

"Girl, I'm not 'that' stupid, he wouldn't let anyone stay with him more than one day if he have nothing on you. I'm gonna sail this ship so bad"

'Well first of all, he was just pitying me coz i have nowhere to go and because I'm pregnant. Like he said, he just doing a charity'

"Not going to happen. Beside, he already have sungkyung. They're already engaged" y/n once again continue to chop the onion for the cooking ingredients.

"Oh please don't mind her, i hate her with all my heart. Can't bare to see her with jungkook. Beside, their engagement is part of their parents business. Sunkyung might have feelings for him since forever, but not jungkook. Mark my word, this ship is sinking" she crossed her arms Infront of her chest, pouting her lips inviting another smile on y/n.

"Why do you despise her so much?"

"Her face might be pretty but her attitude is not. Why did you even take her side? She bullied you"

"I don't know, maybe she would change someday"

"Spoiled brat like her won't changed, but YOU could changed jungkook. You know, living together, sharing this and that, feeling sparks, fluttering, then move on to the next stage of cuddling, kissing, making out theennn..." She smooch the air doing some disgusting movements with her tongue that brought another laugh from y/n.