29😞

Before the day ends, jungkook brought you for a car date, where both of you randomly drive under the neon lights mindlessly, singing to the random song playing in the radio. He treats you to a romantic dinner for two from  the forever most famous meals in the world, WcDonald drive-through, and stop by the convenience store to buy another snacks and sweets to satisfies your never ending cravings.

Finally parking his car Infront of a calm lake that shine with the help of the bright moonlight.

 far away from the city just to have your own private picnic at the back of his car trunk, it seems like he really had thought about this picnic throughout, he prepared a lot of fluffy pillows, warm blanket, fairy lights and even feed you good food

far away from the city just to have your own private picnic at the back of his car trunk, it seems like he really had thought about this picnic throughout, he prepared a lot of fluffy pillows, warm blanket, fairy lights and even feed you good food. It is perfect, you can't ask for more.

"Baby look up" Following his order, you stop munching on your french fries before looking up, jaw falling down in awe.

"Oh wow, it's so beautiful, I don't know we can see this in Seoul." Both of you were staring up at the night sky covered in bright dots, Jungkook had been to a bunch of vacations and star gazing to it's full beauty, but this felt the most special. Maybe because now he have someone he could share this moments with. He skid a bit closer, eyes looking at the side of your face, hands grabbing yours.

"You're beautiful" he said, making you turn your face to see his.

"This is nice, corny, really really corny i must say, but nice"

"Maybe i like corny" jungkook said after chuckling, he never realised he needed something like this, Cliché movies can't even begin to describe how warm he felt with you being here beside him, where he freely could be himself and being with someone who can accept all his flaws. Where for once, all he's been thinking of, is wanting to be with someone not just as flings or a silly one night stand, but having a thought of being with them permanently.

"You're making me pretty damn happy, did you know that?"

"Really?" She asked, while Jungkook just nodding, smiling from ear to ear.

"You know what? You make me happy too jungkook" you cup both of his cheeks, jokingly squeezing it, both of you laughing for a moment before he pulled your hand away from his face, looking at you straight in the eyes. Fingers slipping your hair behind the ears softly.

"No, you don't understand baby, i mean,.. Not the short amount of happy that makes you exhausted the next day, but a calm, comfortable happiness that helps me get through the day" He confess, bringing your hand to his lips and kiss it, your heart swell for all this sweet gestures.

"You're cute" you said, hand already making it's way to carees his soft looking hair. He leans in your warm touch, almost purring.

 He leans in your warm touch, almost purring