28

Jeongin stumbled over his feet, finding himself in the demon realm once again. He searched around frantically for Seungmin when Woong grabbed him, trying to hold him still. "Where is he?!" Jeongin yelled, pushing Woong away.

"Calm down! He's in the castle, just follow me!" Woong hissed, rubbing his arm where he was aggressively shoved aside.

Jeongin's gaze went dark, "don't speak to me like that." Woong's annoyed look fell and he cowered at the power oozing from Jeongin.

"Jeongin, please, calm down. Follow him up to the castle." Woojin stated, standing tall at his boyfriend's side.

Jeongin scoffed with a chuckle, "who told you to address me by my name, Park Woojin? Huh? Tell me! Tell me who you two think you're talking to because it obviously isn't me!" Jeongin snapped, his eyes beginning to turn black.

Woojin avoided his terrifying gaze, "Please.. let's just go."

Jeongin snarled, remembering why he came. "Go." He glared at Woong, who started walking at a fast pace immediately.

The small group travelled into a town, Jeongin trailing behind the two, hands in his pockets, looking straight ahead menacingly. Though, that didn't stop him from noticing all the doors shutting and window shutters slamming closed as he walked by. Young demons playing on the street hid away in alleyways, not daring to make a sound. Not even any of the pets dared to meet his eyes, hellhounds laid to the ground in respect, demonic looking cats lowered their heads.

As they reached into view of the inhumanely large castle, knights bowed down to Jeongin, not seeing him yet, but definitely feeling his presence. Woong finally gained enough courage to speak once they reached the steps. "One you go inside some attendants will escort you to Seungmin, I brought him to the prince in hopes he could help, master." Jeongin didn't say anything, but he opened the towering doors without bothering to knock.

"Jeongin, this wa-" Jeongin cut off the girl with a glance. "T-this way Sir Yang," she began walking the long hallways.

Jeongin could feel his heartbeat in his throat as they got closer to yet another set of grand doors. Slightly pushing the girl out of the way, he jogged down the remainder of the hall. Pushing into the room in a fluid motion, there he was.

Laid on a large vanilla colored bed, Seungmin looked worse than before. The prince turned away from him, a green aura around him. A gold, glistening, crown sat crooked on top of his dirty blonde hair, with a single braid accompanying it. His printed cape lay on the floor, leaving him in a long black silk top with matching pants. Sweat dripped from every part of his well-built frame. He frowned towards Jeongin.

"I'm trying my best, I don't know if it's proving to be of any use." He bowed, holding his crown in place as he did so.

"It's fine, Hongjoong. What's wrong with him?" Jeongin spoke, stepping closer.

Hongjoong looked away nervously, "this could be a reach, but I don't think he's like," Hongjoong sighed, wiping his forehead free from it's sweat. "Sorry, I just- need one moment."

He sat down on the stool next to the bed, trying to catch his breath. Another male came in through the door. "Prince, here." He handed him a glass of water, the boy inhaling it like he hadn't had a drink in weeks.

"Thank you, San. Please have Yeosang take over my duties for the remainder of today." Hongjoong waved him off.

"Yes, prince, I'll inform him right away." The boy left with a deep bow, for Hongjoong and Jeongin.

"I am deeply sorry, I don't seem to be as resilient in my healing as I used to be." He took a deep breath once more and stood up. "I'm not sure he's a, four? I believe that's what you all call it. Whatever power he has discovered, is much more than that. Using for the first time in such bad shape is driving his body, and soul, to death."