9

"I saw a drawing on his hand and it was a date, so I guessed that was his birthday?" Jeongin seemed to ask more than tell.

Rosè grinned and nodded. "I write their birthdays and little drawings on their hands when their birthday passed."

Jeongin did a victory dance in his head and turned back around, walking under the tower. He grabbed both girls before it was too late and casted the spell to teleport them before they could get away.

"What the fuck just happened..?" Mari sat up on the couch and held her head.

"You hit your head on the ground during transition." Jeongin slurped up ramen from his place at the table.
He quickly looked up again, noodles hanging out of his mouth. "Hey! Watch what comes out of your mouth kid!"

"You're one to talk." She looked at the broth that covered his chin. "Watch what comes out of yours."

Jeongin looked at her dumbfounded.

Rosè sat up holding her head also. "The fuck am I?"

"A human." Mari scoffed.

"Where. The fuck am I." She rolled her eyes.

"Ok one, technically speaking you're not completely human anymore." Saying that he tossed more of the orbs at them. " Two, you are in a new world now." He smiled and dropped his bowl into the sink.
"This will be your dorm, you have three other roommates, that will be walking in that door in.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.."

The door slammed open and a tiny crowd of girls stumbled in. "I told you not to shoot those damn fireballs near me!" One girl stepped in, her face was covered in dirt and her hair was messy. She ran to what seemed to be her room and locked the door.

"Nice one Jisoo!" The two girls that were left high-fived each other. ".. and who are you?" She waved her finger around the group.

"Hello! These two girls here will be your new dorm mates. Cute tiny bunny looking girl is Mari, the other one is Rosè!"

"They already know where their rooms are, and Jisoo I'm sure you know how to help them activate their magic. I'll leave you girls to it!" Jeongin waved and closed the door, letting out a large breath when he stepped out.

He looked down at his phone checking the time. "Shit." He looked up in the direction of his class and sprinted.

He felt a buzz in his hand and looked down at the text message.

"Don't get mad... But Chang-"

"Shit!" Jeongin closed his eyes tight from his brand new spot on the ground.

"Watch it kid." The boy extended his hand, Jeongin opened his eyes.
He looked up at the unknown person and slowly reached out for his hand."I'm not gonna bite you, come on."

Jeongin finally grabbed on to his hand and the boy pulled him up, a bit too hard. Seeing as Jeongin fell right into his chest. The boy chuckled and took a step back.

"What's your name?"

"Um, Yang Jeongin, you?"

He smiled "I'm Jeon Wonwoo, nice to meet you." He looked at his watch and laughed. "And I believe you're late."

"I know this is my class." He pointed to the door beside them.

"And I'm your teacher, so you should get inside and I'll pretend I didn't see you." Jeongin smiled at the other and bowed before walking into the class.

"What's the brat doing here!"

"Why's he in advanced classes now?"

"He's kinda cute."

"He probably is so weak!"

Jeongin rolled his eyes and sat in the empty seat at the back. The door opened and Wonwoo walked in.

"Settle down guys! I know this is a late class and you guys may be tired but we have to." He took a stack of papers and teleported one on everyone's desk. "This is a short five question quiz about yourself. In this class I'll be helping you bring out and master abilities."

"A person of level four should be able to hold four abilities. Since you all are level four the first question is how many have you already mastered."

Jeongin hesitated but raised his hand anyways. Wonwoo looked at him and nodded. "Uh.. what about level five?" If it wasn't already everyone's attention was on him now.

"Why do you ask?" Wonwoo looked at him slightly confused.

"Because I am level five."

Gasps and muttering lifted upon the room. "Quiet everyone. Jeongin, that's for you to find out."

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Because nobody knows." He smiled.

~~~~

Sorry it's kinda short, I'm doing my best for you guys.

And this Mari character isn't based on an idol or anything, she's just loosely referenced to someone very dear to me ^^