4

"that's a dragon."

"You can just spell it away right?"

"Nope."

"What do we do?"

"Eh.. run!" Jeongin took off in the direction of the school. That wasn't just any dragon, that was one of the highest ranking school members. Aka one of Jeongin's bullies. It luckily didn't notice them and they got to the concrete of the school grounds. "Ok now be quiet, we have multiple reasons to." Jeongin pointed to the dragon, a door to the office, and all of the dorms that housed hundreds of sleepy people. The question wouldn't stop tugging at his mind though, why was he out so late, and in his highly obvious and recognizable form?

The group of boys nodded and took light steps behind Jeongin. "How far is your dorm?" One whispered into Jeongin's ear. Jeongin pointed all the way to the end of the hallway.

"I can spell you over slowly one at a time, but you need to land on your stomach or back." He faced the boys speaking softly.

"What, why?"

"Just do it now lay down and hold your breath or you won't have any. You aren't adjusted enough to stand, if you land incorrectly you could get hurt." He watched as they placed themselves in lines on the cold floor. One at a time he casted something over them. When he finished he started taking deep breaths and opened his eyes. He looked over at the boys that were rubbing their backs. Quickly he shifted to a bunny and hopped over as fast as his fluffy feet could take him.

"That's cute but I'm angry with you, open the door so I can lay the fuck down."

Jeongin didn't shift though he only faced the door and watched it slowly open and he hopped inside. "Hurry." He wiggled his little tail at the rush he got from disobeying the rules. The boys piled into the big dorm and took a look around.

"Where's Minhyuk?" Jeongin waddled over to a room that had the door open. The covers were lifted as a body was laying under them. The boy rushed over and looked at the sleeping face of the other. "Thank you. Can you show us the way out now?"

Jeongin squealed. He turned into a squirrel and ran up the side of the bed pointing his tiny fingers at the boy. "You aren't leaving, you all are staying here, in this dorm."

"No, we are not."

Jeongin switched to a bird and pecked the boy in the head. "Yes you are."

"No! Do you know how much we have left behind?"

Jeongin repeatedly pecked at him and pulled out some hairs. "You have to! If you don't then you'll never be able to come back, you'll be magic-less. Don't you want to do cool stuff too? Soon enough, everyone will forget you guys exist and it'll be like you never even live there!" Jeongin was confused to why they would give up being able to experience the things he could do. Jeongin, however, didn't know what it was like to have a family, or freedom.

He sighed rubbing his head from the pain. "We will all talk about this in the morning when Minhyuk is awake. Where do we sleep?"

Jeongin squawked in half victory. "One of you can sleep in here on the other bed and the other two can go to the room across the hall. I stay at the end of the hall so come in there if you need me. Oh wait, your names?"

"I'm Jooheon, that's Kihyun, and Changkyun." Jooheon climbed into the bed with Minhyuk, much to Jeongin's confusion. The other two walked out hand in hand.

"Are all of you, like, a thing?" Jeongin asked hovering above Jooheon and Minhyuk. Jooheon only nodded and drifted to sleep. Jeongin quietly flew to his room and changed clothes before sleeping also.

============