18

"Felix is a hybrid!" He squealed, though he stopped when he heard another whimper from the boy on the ground. "I guess the intense situation and awakening of his power triggered his change." Jeongin helped the boy sit up but he only screamed and laid back on his side. "You've got to sit up or it will only take longer. Jisung hold his hand."

He didn't take any time to drop the the ground and grab the boy's hand. "What's happening to him?"

"His ears and tail are coming in, what do you think he'll be?" Jeongin muttered excitedly. He gently pulled him to sit up, with many sounds of protest from the boy. "O-oh um, I understand this can be a kinda private thing so— sorry." Jeongin came to a realization and stepped away, creating a bubble around them, the two could see out, but to the others it was like they completely dissapeared. It wasn't like the one he used when taking Minhyuk to the dorm, that one looked most similar to a bubble, the occasional purple and blue color appearing and it flowed like water.

"How'd you do that?" Hyunjin asked, being pulled to face the other way by Jeongin, as were all the others.

"One of my powers." Jeongin flinched lightly at Felix's muffled scream. "Oh poor Jisungie's ears." Jeongin winced.

A few minutes passed of awkward silence when they hear little knocks on the glass-like bubble. Jeongin hurriedly turns and swipes away the bubble, revealing two slightly bloody boys.

"Are those.. cat ears..?" Jeongin circled around to the backside of him, "wow."

Felix was nearly falling asleep sitting between Jisung's legs. His tail and ears were wet with blood and it was smeared on various parts of his skin. 

"Could you open your eyes for me Felix?"  Jeongin held the boy's cheeks and moved his head around to examine his eyes. "They react like a cats' eyes." He stood up and looked at the two. "You guys can be excused for today but you'll be fine tommorow. I'll continue training with the boys, rest up alright Felix?" The boy weakly nodded and Jisung stood, lifting the boy with him.

"Um, is there anything I need to know?" Jisung asked Jeongin, referring to his duty in taking care of Felix.

"I don't think so, but remember the contact from you to him soothes his physical pain and emotions. Also, there is a thing called 'mind link' that transfers distress and anger from you to him and vise versa." Jeongin looked up thinking on if there was anything he missed. "I think that's it."

"Alright, I'll go now, good luck guys." He glanced at them all before preparing to teleport.

"Oh! Wait, don't tou—" It was too late as Jisung had already dissapeared with the boy in his hands.

"-ch his tail or ears too much yet.." Jeongin's voice faded to a whisper and his hand fell to his side.

"What happens if he touches them too much?" Changbin muttered curiously.

"It can cause an extreme overload of emotions too early." Jeongin rubbed his head in frustration. "He may get sick."

"Can you tell us more about it?" Minho tilted his head slightly.

Jeongin looked at all of their curious expressions and sighed. "Fine, but only a few minutes because we are loosing daylight." He gestured to the grass below them, while they were sitting Jeongin felt the familiar vibration of his watch.

Thank you for completing this task, you're free to get back to regular schedule and travel rules are back in place. Also inform your dorm mates classes are cancelled for preparation of the mid year assessment. This will last 13 more days starting now. Good luck Jeongin.

He scoffed, sitting down infront of the semicircle the boys formed. "Classes are out for 13 more days, start with the questions and I'll answer best to my knowledge."