21

"Hyunjin would you like to go again?" Jeongin turned to the boy.

"Sure."

"Ok then, Hyunjin and Jisung, you're up next."

The two walked to the field, most of the rocks had been cleared. "This shouldn't be too difficult." Jisung laughed.

"Don't be so sure," Hyunjin stared the other down intently.

Jisung sighed and stood in a fighting stance, both very aware of the heavy stare coming from Jeongin. Hyunjin was the first to make a move, creating a ring of fire around Jisung's feet. Jisung was momentarily blinded from the smoke but managed to transfer himself out of it, waving a hand infront of his face to clear the smell.

Jeongin watched Jisung curiously, it was defense against offence since he had nothing but his hands to fight with. Then again he had also underestimated the others.

Hyunjin created a whip like line of fire and wielded it in his hand. Jisung watched him closely for any movement while thinking of a game plan. "Come on Sung, make a move."

"I already have." Hyunjin's head turned behind him and he swung his fire at the voice.

"Too slow." Hyunjin turned again to see Jisung in the same place as before.

"How..?"

Jeongin laughed lightly, "when you learn that Jisung?" He yelled to the boy.

"Snuck out for a few nights to practice." Everyone looked over to see him sitting in a tree, but his body was still on the field.

The boys gasped in surprise and Hyunjin cursed to himself.

"Wanna give up Hyun? Or will I need to get up?" Jisung swung his legs back and forth with a smile. Hyunjin glared at him and created a second fire whip.

"I'm not giving up." He collected himself and readied for what may happen.

Jisung sighed and hopped down, before anyone could even process it Hyunjin was on the ground, sleeping. Jisung dusted his hands and the second one of him disappeared.

"How did you do that?!" Changbin asked, suddenly full of energy.

"My power is transference or as I prefer, relocation. I can make parts of my body dissatach and appear somewhere else, and even learned how to duplicate it. I also learned how to do it with things I come in contact with, so I just moved a nerve in his body and he fainted." Jisung finished his complicated explanation as he plopped to the ground. "He will wake up in a bit."

"In proud of you Jisung." Jeongin smiled softly at him and turned back to Hyunjin. He picked him up in one of his signature spheres and placed him next to Changbin. "Felix and Chan, you're up."

The two were standing across from each other. Felix's sharp eyes slightly intimidating Chan. Felix has to rely on his new instinct and ability, along with the few spells he's remembered.

"Sorry in advance." Chan said and smiled slightly. "Forgive me."

He stomped into the ground and kicked up a large piece of rock. Felix jumped out of the way quickly and looked around for anything to use.

"If I get close enough maybe I can use a reverse spell and hit him with his own rock.."

Felix waited until Chan was gonna lift another and when he did, Felix ran.

Everyone watched as the boy simply turned into a blur of color and went straight past Chan. When Felix stopped his body flung forward and he fell with a tumble. He sat up quickly with wide eyes, "what just happened?!"