Extending A Hand Outwards

(ALRIGHT!! MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO ON! This chapter was not made by me, I had with another writer on Wattpad guest write for it. So a big shout out BurstBeyond for writing this for me I really like how this turned out, make sure you check out his stories after this!!)

"Begin!!" Midnight yelled and swung her whip downward.

 With that, Izuku burst forward towards Todoroki who kept his stance firm, moving his arm upward and facing his palm towards the green-haired boy. 

 A moment later, a torrent of ice shards were sent flying towards Izuku who planted his foot and leapt over them, bending his pointer fingers inward to his thumb and then flicking them forward.

 'Delaware smash!' 

 The green haired boy recoiled slightly from the attack that resulted in a pair of broken fingers, but he didn't care. He would win this fight.

 As the blasts of wind approached the half and half quirked boy, he simply placed his hands onto the ground and erupted a pillar of ice to block the attacks, which worked.

 Izuku saw this and landed onto the ground, then planted his feet and burst forward as fast as he could run. Now approaching the barrier of ice, he brought his right arm back and clenched his teeth tight as he formed a fist with his right hand. 

 "SMASH!" He screamed and slammed his fist into the pillar of ice, shattering it easily and sending his opponent skidding along the arena, eventually stopping near the edge. 

 Izuku winced at the pain in his now broken arm before spitting on the ground, a sudden spurt of anger overcoming him. 

 "You know, I expected better from the son of Endeavor" 

 Izuku took a moment and reflected on what he said, noting mentally how he sounded a lot like a certain blonde-haired boy he knew.

Meanwhile, Todoroki who was at this point slowly getting back to his feet, narrowed his eyes at his opponent. He would no longer underestimate this boy, he would give it everything he had with his ice. 

 "I'm nothing like him, I'll beat you only using my right side." He spoke out coldly, his body erupting with a frost that chilled the air around him. 

 Izuku meanwhile grew a small smirk and clenched his fists tight.

 "Then show me."

 With that, the two engaged once more, Izuku charging forward with his quirk activated in both of his arms, and Todoroki shooting blasts of ice.

 Izuku bent his middle fingers inward and flicked them like he did with his pointer's shattering the bones within his hand as two more blasts of wind erupted from his body and slammed into the ice, destroying it. 

 With little time to react, Izuku clenched his teeth and prepared to go again, this time watching as his opponent created a path of ice which he skated over and leapt behind the green-haired boy.

 Izuku then bent his pinky's inward and did the same action, blocking even more ice that was sent his way. 

 He growled out in pain as he watched the half and half teen get blown away by the wind, a small scowl growing on his face as he watched.

 "Come on! Give it everything you have!" Izuku screamed out angrily and rushed forward. As he ran, and despite his several broken fingers, he had cocked his right arm back and threw his fist forward. His punch slammed into the chest of his opponent who skidded along the ground once more, nearly falling out of the ring as he did so.