5 | five

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Christopher Bang
chrisbang1234 • Instagram
September 12, 9:30 PM

<
hey, sorry for replying so late. i
got caught up this mrn

<
had a rough day

<
you good?

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

With a low sigh and a sniffle, Felix turned on his side to comfortably rest his phone against the night stand. His head hurt as he checked the time once more, the still early hour questioning his decision to break routine and go to bed before the unhealthy norm.

He stayed on his side for a while; both palms prepped underneath his cheek just against his pillow, eyes staring blankly at the undecorated wall in front, and heavy, uneven breaths pushing past his parted lips. Tears threatened to leave the boy's eyes as his tired mind replayed the events of the entire day; a moment of reminiscence that he did in no way approve of, yet had no say in controlling.

He pondered first on the beginning, how the new stranger that had somehow found his account and decided to give him such a formal greeting was— though a bit overly polite, ignorant, and annoying at times— actually- kind of- really, adorable during conversations. Felix unconsciously smiled a little at the mental admission, and his eyes blinked softly to let a tear slip. Christopher was, interesting-ly unfortunate, and underserving of the lifestyle he claimed to have in so much detail.

But just as their conversation in that early hour was so selfishly timed, so was the turn for the review of the occasion cut short in his own head. The blonde's memories went on with the tape like a video player that was too broken or outdated to stop, just so busy to roll up to the very part that was responsible for the male's sulking. And as if it was broken- scratched and stuck on a replay at that specific point, that one event rebelliously claimed and concurred all remaining thoughts of positivity that lingered in the boy's mind after the reverie of the somewhat secluded stranger.

"I swear, I wasn't cheating," he coughed out quietly as the hurtful words of his own boyfriend rang as echoes in his ears, evoking feelings of guilt and self-hatred in the poor boy— pressuring him for his "selfish" decision to ignore his partner until he would receive the apology that he genuinely deserved. More tears left his eyes as the video player in his head still streamed that one episode- that one scoff and glare shot at him by the one he loved— how Changbin was so easily fooled by the slightest giggle or smile he'd exchange with someone else.

It hurt. It hurt so, so bad. But Felix didn't want to leave the older just yet. He didn't want to leave the one that he held so dear to his heart... just yet. So sucking in a breath, the blonde reached over to recollect his phone from the night stand, sniffling and hiccuping as he opened up his boyfriend's chat.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Seo Changbin🏴‍☠️
seospearb • Instagram
September 12, 10:00 PM

<
binnie

<
im sorry

<
jisung was just telling me about what
he's planning for his birthday, and he
was suggesting that we just have one
party because our days are so close :/

<
i swear, i wasn't cheating on you. i love
you, binnie. and you cussing me out like
that was hurtful ;-;

<
ill never cheat on you and you know
that. i wouldnt cheat on someone i
trusted with my body.

<
i love you fr, bin. please text me
back

>
aight

>
just dont make it happen again

<
<33
Seen

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡