Chapter 2: Meeting Once Again

(Last sentence of last chapter:)

I got exited that we can finally get out of this h3ll hole of an plane..

Edit: 10th of March 2022

(disclaimer: swearing, probably some teasing
And btw n/n means nickname
Enjoy)

(after getting out of the plane and in town)

Y/n's pov:

Finally we're off this f*ucking plane..
Me and my mom are walking in town with our stuff. My mom's trying to find someone..

"mamá, who or what are you looking for?" I ask. But she ignored me, I think she found it.

"LUISA! LUISA! CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND, POR FAVOR?" my mother yells at someone. When I look who it was, I saw a Buff woman I stood there trying to find out who this is.

"Yes Señora?-" Luisa said Before, I think, realizing something.

"Señora Morales? Is that you?" Luisa asked my mother. Leaving me in more confusion.

"yes Caro, could you please tell your mother that we've arrived?"

"of course, Señora"

"Oh and Luisa, " my mother started "please, call me Valeria."

My mother showed a smile to Luisa, she smiled back. After we couldn't see Luisa anymore, we sat down on an bench.

"mamá, who was that?" I ask still a little confused. "that was Luisa Madrigal, Querido" she answered.

I was once again shocked. "but how come, I don't remember her?" I ask again. "well she had changed a lot but thankfully, Julieta sended me an photo of all the madrigal's along with the letter." she explained.

We waited a few minutes, until we saw a woman with dark brown hair and an blue dress. "hello Julieta!" my mother stood up to hug the woman.

"hello Valeria, welcome back to encanto" she said. My mother started to talk about me "you know y/n couldn't sit still all the way here. He was so nervous."

"MOM!" I start "stop talking about me that way I wasn't nervous!" I lied, my face properly was all red of embarrassed again.

"it's okey y/n," Señora Julieta stated "come, I'll show you your house" we then walked to our new house.

"you can start unpacking, and when you're done, tonight is the gift ceremony of Antonio my Sobrino" julieta explained

"Oh, so Señora pepá had another child? Or did Señor Bru-" Señora Julieta cut me off "We don't talk about Bruno, dear"

<why don't they talk about Señor bruno? Did he di3?"

I asked myself. "but yea, Pepá had another child" Señora julieta said, Befor walking off in a hurry.

<that was strange>

We started unpacking our things. My mother started in the kitchen, dining room and living room. And I went on my room.

(time skip bought to you by Antonio's cuteness)

After we were done unpacking, we started to get ready for the ceremony.
I decided to wear a light shirt with flowers as collar and ontop of the shirt an green/yellow poncho, With some shorts and the same slippers.