Chapter 5: Too Dumb To Confess My Love

(Heya my dear readers :] I hope ya have a great time reading my story/book

Last sentence from last chapter:
<Dios mío, I think I'm inlove>

Disclamers: swearing

That's all enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

I woke up from loud banging on the front door.

<ugh, who the fuck is knocking so loud, at 7a.m. in the fucking morning?>

I went downstairs to the front door, luckily my mamá didn't wake up.

And surprise, surprise, it's Mirabel.

"Mirabel, what do you want it's too damn early!" I said annoyed.

"but it's 7a.m." Mirabel said also annoyed that I sleep so long.

"so?" I mummble

"whatever, I talked to Luisa, and she said that my Tio Bruno haa his last vision in his tower. Before he left." she explained.

I look at her, trying to understand what she's saying.

"Okey, Okey, so you're saying that Señor Bruno, Your Tío Bruno, has something in his tower." I try to confirm my mind.

"yes!" Mirabel yelped.

"and you want me to stay over just so we can investigate?"

"YES!"

"....yeah, no I'm out" I tried to close the door, but mirabel had her foot in the door frame.

"why won't you help me?" she asked frustrated.

"because 1: You woke me up just to tell me this. 2: I'm scared of your Abuela. And 3: Me and Señor Bruno didn't had a good relationship when I was a child." I explained.

"wait, you knew my Tío?" she asked now confused.

"of course I did, you and Antonio are the only people who haven't met Your Tío, before he disappeared." I whisper.

She's now even more excited to go to her Tío's tower.

"Okey, you know what? We can investigate in a few weeks Okey? I just got here and I don't want any trouble."

"Deal!" mirabel screamed.

Then she walked off.

<why do I have such annoying friends...>

I thought sarcastic.

<welp ima go to town, and see what has changed while I was gone>

I closed the door and went in my room.

(meanwhile with Camilo)

Camilo's pov:

"I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!"
I said to myself while looking the mirror.

"you're gonna do what exactly, little bro?" my sister Dolores opened the door, and just came in.

"Dolores, how many time have I told you not to go in my room, without knocking!? And the always dying on me!? " I said annoyed.

"many times. But that's beside the point. What are you gonna do? I heard your heart beat all night long! And don't get me started on your little childhood boyfriend-"

"whoa, stop right there! You spyed on y/n?" I interrupted her.

"That's rude to just interrupt your big sister don't you think, Señor Lover boy'?" Dolores smirked at me like she knows everything about me. Which she does but still, it's terrifying.