Chapter 13: Papá Bruno?

(im sorry to keep ya'll waiting. I have some problems with school.

disclaimer: swearing

Enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

After Mirabel came down the tunnel we look around and saw a rat with an glowing piece of something.

"isn't that an piece of the vision?" I asked looking at Mirabel. She cleaned her glasses and lookat at the rat.

"Hey! Give it back!" mirabel screamed making me jump. She ran towards the rat who just ran away. I quickly followed Mirabel.

Suddenly we heard an thunder?
<Dios mío, Pépa>
I thought to myself.

After some while of running I accidentally run against an wall and heard Camilo scream in pain.

I jumped back and looked at the wall.
"Sorry Camcam" I said speeding up again.

Then I ran towards Mirabel. Great.
I let put an "oof" before looking at mirabel. She pointed at the rat, it disappeared in the Fog.

But we could see the glowing visions piece. It started floating in the air?

"the fuck?" I asked looking at mirabel. She was just as confused as I was.

There was another thunder revealing an man holding the vision piece. "HEY!" me and mirabel scream.

The man ran away. Me and mirabel started to run behind the man.
He did some parkour above us as we run 'straight' forward.

Mirabel focused on running forward. But my dump ass can't focus on the life saving things and had to look up.

I tripped on something and fell on the floor making an loud bang sound. Mirabel turned to look at me and gasped.

"No! You go follow the wierd guy! I'm fine." I said giving her an thumb up.

She smiled and started running again.
After a while I try to walk forward slowly. I heard an scream and started to run a little.

I saw Mirabel holding on some bamboo for her dear life while begging for someone to help her.

I looked around so see if I can help her somehow and saw that wierd guy.
"hey! You just gonna watch her almost falling into her death, or are you going to help?" I screamed at him.

He jumped a little but then started running towards Mirabel and holding her hand, trying to help her up.

"you're really sweaty" he said.
I looked at him in confusion.

Before you could say anything the floor where the man was sitting on broke down. Now the man was hanging on Mirabel for his dear life.

They both look at each other and then a rat came out of the man's runa.
Mirabel galsed and let go of the man.

I widened my eyes and left my jaw open. Eventually we could see the mans head and turso. He played around with the fog to reavile that it wasn't an big fall.

After the both of them got out of the hole and helped me to the other side we all Look at each other. It was silent.

Now I could really look at him. He had medium black hair and an Light beard. He kinda looked like...

"bruno?" I asked the man. He looked at me "yes?"

I widened my eyes once more. "do you remember me, papá Bruno? It's me y/n." I said to him.

He thought for a moment before putting both of his palms on my shoulders. "You definitely changed since I last saw you!" he laughed.

"of course I did! And you're not an seven-foot frame like camilo and I remember you." I giggled patting his head.