Chapter 14: Kiss Him

(Disclamers: swearing, an little make out, drama👌

Enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

Camilo took me to his room and closed the door behind us. I haven't really seen his room, but it's still how I remembered.

(I made that room up it's probably not the real one but this works)

I sat down on the bed and Camilo went to his closet, to get out some of his clothes. "what are you doing?" I asked.

"getting new clothes for you." he answered.
"I don't need new clothes. Mine are already fine."

"Uh huh. But I won't let you go around looking like an rainbow." be said, pointing at my clothes who were full with flower color.

"I don't look that bad!" I protested crossing my arms. Camilo took out his clothes out of his closet and threw them onto my lab. "You can change in one of the side rooms in here. It's over there."

He said pointing at the door Opposite of his closet. "alright" I let out an sigh and walked to the door with the clothes in my hand.

(after changing)

"I'm done" I came out of the door and closed it behind me before sitting on the stage. Camilo stared at me for quite an while, so I went over to his bed he was sitting in and snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"welcome back to earth Cami" I laughed Before sitting next to him.

Camilo's pov:

After Y/n came out of the side rooms door, I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so handsome in my clothes.

<so handsome. So adorable...>

I got snapped back to reality by y/n snapping his fingers infront of my face before sitting next to me.

Y/n's pov:

"So, why exactly did you hold my hand earlier?" I asked him.
"because I wanted to?" he answered rubbing his neck.

<oh fuck, that the part I guess>

"but you didn't complain about it tho." Camilo smirked.
"cuz maybe I liked it." I answered crossing my arms.

Camilo let out an giggled before staring into my eyes.
My face started to heat up and his face got completely red.

I leaned in and quickly gave him an an little kiss on his lips. He widened his eyes and touched his lips with his hand.

I leaned back and hid my face from him. After 2 minutes I heard Camilo speak "Don't hide your face, Amor" he said.

"what?" I looked at him. He cupped my face with both of his hands and looked me in the eye.