Chalter17: The First Night In The 'new' Casita

(hey ya'll, sorry to keep ya'll waitin'

this mf fucking scared me so here's the next chapter •-•''

Disclamers: swearing

And I wanna add more Spanish words here and there, so if you don't understand it without Google translate, like me, you'll find the translation probably at the very end of this chapter.

And again if the Spanish words are wrong please correct me 🙂

Thanks and Enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

Alma stood up and folded her hands infront of her. "I wanted to say sorry To all of you," she said. "Sorry for trying to make everything perfect, sorry for shutting you out, sorry for not caring about this Familia."

"I was so focused on the magic, the miracle...The encanto...I didn't want to lose it. That is one of the only things I have Form my Pedro." she looked down at the table.

Everyone silently looked at Alma, not knowing what to say to her.

<Fine, If nobody's going to say something, Then I'm doing it myself.>

"Alma, I know the apology wasn't for me, but Gracias for having the courage to apologize." I smiled at her.

She gave me an soft smile back. "Actually, the apology was for everyone, that includes you too. I didn't want you to get in danger for my behavior," She said. "But also, thanks for caring about this Familia and trying to save everyone." she added.

I wanted to respond to Alma but I felt an hand holding mine. I looked down and saw Camilo's hand holding my hand. When I looked at Camilo he didn't look at me, but he smiled and his cheeks were many shades of red.

"Of course! This Familia has done so much for me and the other towns people. And you guys are like my second family, soo why not protect you?" I chuckled.

Alma then nodded and sat back down. "You may eat now." she said with an smile. I let go of Camilo's hand to grab myself the water Jug.

Once I got the water I poured it into my glass and put the Jug back to its original place.

(idk why I made this part with the water but eh-

Timeskip till the middle of the dinner brought to you by one of Isabelas flowers in her room)

Everyone was either having an conversation or was just eating like me, I glanced over all the people who were sitting on the table.

Señor Félix and Señora Pépa were having an conversation, probably about the Bebé they're gonna have, I couldn't hear them very well tho.